Windows 10: Windows 11 Freeze

Discus and support Windows 11 Freeze in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sporadically get freezes 1-2 times a day after updating to windows 11. The mouse will work for a bit but most applications will be unresponsive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeithThompson9, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Freeze

I sporadically get freezes 1-2 times a day after updating to windows 11. The mouse will work for a bit but most applications will be unresponsive. Eventually everything becomes unresponsive and I'm forced to hard reset. I've shared a link to a zip folder in my onedrive containing my system information and my "Administrative Events" event log. I also linked a reddit thread of several people having the same issue. The most concerning error is the following:"SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\KEITHPC$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421

:)

KeithThompson9, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

IE 11 freezes fairly reliably everyday.

Hello Keith,

Internet Explorer 11 may have encounter encountered a software conflict that may have caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing the same issue on IE 11 on different websites or does this usually occur on websites that requires online transactions?
    • What antivirus software are you using?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Are you getting an error message whenever IE 11 freezes?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the fix it solution for Internet Explorer here:
    Find and fix problems with Internet Explorer performance. Large cached files may also caused this freezing issue, we suggest that you also
    clear the browsing data and cached files on Internet Explorer.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Freeze

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Freeze

1. Windows 11 Freeze - Similar Threads - Freeze

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  5. Big system freeze everytime, help

Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  6. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  7. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  10. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6