Windows 10: windows 11 freezing boot when restart

Discus and support windows 11 freezing boot when restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have windows 11 homemy laptop now frequently freezing when i restarted it at loading screenI already run sfc and dism scan and that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by faizan agasthya, Oct 26, 2022.

1. windows 11 freezing boot when restart

Hello, i have windows 11 homemy laptop now frequently freezing when i restarted it at loading screenI already run sfc and dism scan and that was nothing, an then i try repair upgrade in place upgrade and after a day the freezing is come back again.

:)

faizan agasthya, Oct 26, 2022

2. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Oct 26, 2022
  3. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue windows 11 freezing boot when restart :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Oct 26, 2022
  4. windows 11 freezing boot when restart

Windows 7 freezes then restarts

Have you tryed booting into safemode using F8? You might have a driver that is causing it to freeze at the windows logo.

animal007uk, Oct 26, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 freezing boot when restart

1. windows 11 freezing boot when restart - Similar Threads - freezing boot restart

2. Windows 11 freezes when booting from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes when booting from USB: HiMy Lenevo laptop has created some issues and i have to reinstall Windows 11 from usb drive. but it freezes and do nothing for several hours and i have shutdown the pc by power down. Following that it is unable to load or reboot again. Tried every possible option shift...
  3. Windows 11 freezes when booting from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes when booting from USB: HiMy Lenevo laptop has created some issues and i have to reinstall Windows 11 from usb drive. but it freezes and do nothing for several hours and i have shutdown the pc by power down. Following that it is unable to load or reboot again. Tried every possible option shift...
  4. Windows 11 lagging if not restarted when booted up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lagging if not restarted when booted up: Every time I turn on my computer it becomes very slow. The response time, animations, even games feel very sluggish. In games where I can easily exceed 300FPS, I get 50FPS not even static, it's stuttering so bad - going around 20-50. As I said, not only games, Windows...
  5. Windows 11 lagging if not restarted when booted up

Windows 11 lagging if not restarted when booted up: Every time I turn on my computer it becomes very slow. The response time, animations, even games feel very sluggish. In games where I can easily exceed 300FPS, I get 50FPS not even static, it's stuttering so bad - going around 20-50. As I said, not only games, Windows...
  6. windows 11 freezing boot when restart

windows 11 freezing boot when restart: Hello, i have windows 11 homemy laptop now frequently freezing when i restarted it at loading screenI already run sfc and dism scan and that was nothing, an then i try repair upgrade in place upgrade and after a day the freezing is come back again....
  7. Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart: I recently got a new computer it's only about 3 months old and have been having issues with it freezing randomly. When i got the PC, it had windows 11 installed already and I done a complete reinstall of Windows to get rid of the manufacturer software. I have been having...
  8. Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart

Windows 11 Freezing and requiring a restart: I recently got a new computer it's only about 3 months old and have been having issues with it freezing randomly. When i got the PC, it had windows 11 installed already and I done a complete reinstall of Windows to get rid of the manufacturer software. I have been having...
  9. Windows freezes when setup restarted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes when setup restarted: we built a PC and we plugged in the windows 10 installation usb. it would install normally but then when it automatically restarted in the installation it would deadlock on the boot screen. whenever we restart the computer now it does the same thing. if we try safe mode it...
  10. Computer freezes when Windows is booting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezes when Windows is booting: My computer freezes a few minutes after I start booting Windows. It freezes completely, I cannot move a mouse and have to do hard shut down. My computer runs two OS, apart from Windows I have Kubuntu installed which works without any problems. This issue appeared 6 months ago...