Windows 10: Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

Discus and support Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer runs Windows 11. Its runs fine off my hotspot, but as soon as i connect to my home modem it freezes on connection. i have split 2.4 and 5g... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeffrey Hartland, May 26, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

My computer runs Windows 11. Its runs fine off my hotspot, but as soon as i connect to my home modem it freezes on connection. i have split 2.4 and 5g and still freezes on both.

:)

Jeffrey Hartland, May 26, 2023

2. Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, May 26, 2023
  3. Windows 10 freezes only on WiFi

Hello Sharon,

We highly suggest to follow the steps provided by Wungraileng Vashi to resolve your concern. Click this

link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, May 26, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

1. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync - Similar Threads - Freezing Wifi Sync

2. Windows 11 Sync Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sync Icon: Hello, I have a Box account and I want the Windows 11 sync icon to show up on that. But the cloud and sync option keeps showing up on my OneDrive.* These are two different clouds and I want to enable the sync confirmation icons on my secondary cloud i.e. Box. *I have tried to...
  3. Windows 11 Sync Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sync Icon: Hello, I have a Box account and I want the Windows 11 sync icon to show up on that. But the cloud and sync option keeps showing up on my OneDrive.* These are two different clouds and I want to enable the sync confirmation icons on my secondary cloud i.e. Box. *I have tried to...
  4. windows 11 not syncing photos

windows 11 not syncing photos: windows not syncing photos sync error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-syncing-photos/f71216cd-a45f-40d6-af5b-7eef60d4a6cf
  5. Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezing on Wifi Sync: My computer runs Windows 11. Its runs fine off my hotspot, but as soon as i connect to my home modem it freezes on connection. i have split 2.4 and 5g and still freezes on both....
  6. OneDrive and Windows 11 Sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and Windows 11 Sync?: I have gotten a new Laptop with Windows 11 and OneDrive. 99% of the files in the computer are also saved in my OneDrive account.My first question is, if I delete a file from my computer, does it delete it from the cloud, as well? My second question is, I have an external...
  7. Wifi .. freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi .. freezing?: When playing games after some time 10 - 60 minutes everything just freezes like if there wasnt if any wifi connection but the pc shows there is and and shortly after the game gets closed due to there being no wifi connection the wifi comes back and everything works except the...
  8. Wifi .. freezing?

Wifi .. freezing?: When playing games after some time 10 - 60 minutes everything just freezes like if there wasnt if any wifi connection but the pc shows there is and and shortly after the game gets closed due to there being no wifi connection the wifi comes back and everything works except the...
  9. sync over wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync over wifi: I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go...
  10. sync over wifi

sync over wifi: I seem to have followed the correct steps setting up the phone and ipad for syncing to my laptop but emails and calendar events are not transferring from ipad and iphone and are not showing on my laptop. The phone and ipad are showing in itunes on the laptop and seem to go...