Windows 10: Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

Discus and support Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently while I was away from the laptop, its display went dark the display was on. then I had to force restart but nothing workedso I reinstall a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luckysaini2, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

Recently while I was away from the laptop, its display went dark the display was on. then I had to force restart but nothing workedso I reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 and since then whenever I try to install GPU drivers for my AMD Radeon 530, Windows freezes so I have to force restart and it goes on, please help me solve thisThings I tries1. adjusting virtual memory2. DDU3. Disabling igpu and installing drivers4. Third Party driver softwareLaptop Specs:-CPU - i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHzGPU - AMD Radeon 530RAM - 8GBStorage - 2TB HDDOS - Windows 11

:)

luckysaini2, Jun 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

1. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ? - Similar Threads - freezing while installing

2. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  3. Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installing AMD graphic wrong drivers: Hi.I have windows 11 home. Every time, after I install AMD adrenaline software downloaded from AMD, MS WINDOWS 11 install an AMD graphic driver that don't work.I activate the Group Policy Editor so I can deactivate in there.I deactivate in SYSTEM > ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS >...
  4. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?: Recently while I was away from the laptop, its display went dark the display was on. then I had to force restart but nothing workedso I reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 and since then whenever I try to install GPU drivers for my AMD Radeon 530, Windows freezes so I have...
  5. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver: I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?...
  6. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver: I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?...
  7. Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver: [IMG]If your Windows computer freezes while installing the Graphics driver, this post may help you fix the issue. Compatibility issues are one of the causes of this problem. Your computer may freeze if the Graphics driver that you are installing is not compatible with it. A...
  8. Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop: My laptop is hp Pavilion g6, i7-3632qm, 6 Gb RAM igpu is intel HD 4000 and dgpu is Radeon 7670m. After upgrading windows 8.1 to 10, the laptop doesn't detect the AMD GPU and freezes whenever at 54% when installing the drivers. I also did a clean reformat to windows 10 but...
  9. Windows 10 freeze (AMD drivers)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freeze (AMD drivers): Hello! First of all I apologize in advance for my English. So, few days ago my pc (a clevo notebook) suddenly got stuck during a gaming session (with a pretty light game) and the only thing that I could do was shut it down through the power button. After that, whenever I...
  10. Installing AMD Drivers....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing AMD Drivers....: edit: alwrite so Windows detected my GPU drivers properly, and the main reason I wanted to install AMD's drivers was for CCC so I can enable overscan. Did that by going to the the Apps folder, and the CCC2 folder, and the "core" folder inside to get CCC. It seems compadible...