Windows 10: Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends

Discus and support Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I hate Windows 11.I have nothing then problems with this **** OS, then its fixed and MS decide too add new **** nobody needs and errors again.Got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kevin123976, May 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends

Hi, I hate Windows 11.I have nothing then problems with this **** OS, then its fixed and MS decide too add new **** nobody needs and errors again.Got it while playing, gonna upload my Dumpfile, so MS fixes this.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsICsFDYqa7-p1J2gGKSSjR4jKTs?e=AkcWad

:)

kevin123976, May 28, 2022

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, May 28, 2022
  3. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool.

Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends [​IMG]

ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip

UMichHockey, May 28, 2022
  4. Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

This is the data from the cold boot crash that just happened:
    ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-18_13-42-38).zip

Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends [​IMG]

UMichHockey, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends

1. Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends - Similar Threads - Fresh Install BSOD

2. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / Fresh Install / BSOD page fault in non page area / Apex Legends: Hi, I hate Windows 11.I have nothing then problems with this **** OS, then its fixed and MS decide too add new **** nobody needs and errors again.Got it while playing, gonna upload my Dumpfile, so MS fixes this.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsICsFDYqa7-p1J2gGKSSjR4jKTs?e=AkcWad...
  6. BSOD while playing APEX. Page fault in non paged Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing APEX. Page fault in non paged Area: Hi there,I faced this issue while i was playing. It said Page fault in non paged area. I ran the memory check and check disk commands and they showed no error. I have attached my dump file below as well used WinDbg preview to get the analysis . Would be obliged if an expert...
  7. BSOD while playing APEX. Page fault in non paged Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing APEX. Page fault in non paged Area: Hi there,I faced this issue while i was playing. It said Page fault in non paged area. I ran the memory check and check disk commands and they showed no error. I have attached my dump file below as well used WinDbg preview to get the analysis . Would be obliged if an expert...
  8. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  9. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...