Windows 10: Windows 11 fresh USB install

Discus and support Windows 11 fresh USB install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've just built a 64gb ram weapon and plugged in my new windows 11 USB, only to get through the first few steps of the install, to learn it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClintFish, May 20, 2022.

1. ClintFish Win User

Windows 11 fresh USB install

So I've just built a 64gb ram weapon and plugged in my new windows 11 USB, only to get through the first few steps of the install, to learn it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. Even though it blows them out of the water.I have no way of installing windows, or another PC to help out.What the hell Microsoft?

:)

ClintFish, May 20, 2022

2. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, May 21, 2022
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, May 21, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 fresh USB install - Similar Threads - fresh USB install

2. Issues With USBs After a Fresh Install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues With USBs After a Fresh Install of Windows: Hi everyone, I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the topic, but I will try to describe my issue as best as I can.Recently for a number of reasons I had to install a completely fresh version of windows on my computer. I did this through a USB. I have one large USB that I...
  3. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers: My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R...
  4. Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers

Did fresh install of Windows 11 from USB now no drivers: My computer was acting up so i downloaded Windows 11 iso and put it on a USB using rufus. It booted fine and installed Windows 11 but during the setup it says lets get you connected to a network and no networks pop up. I managed to get into settings using the Windows key + R...
  5. Windows 11 fresh USB install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fresh USB install: So I've just built a 64gb ram weapon and plugged in my new windows 11 USB, only to get through the first few steps of the install, to learn it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements. Even though it blows them out of the water.I have no way of installing windows, or...
  6. Fresh install of Windows 11

Fresh install of Windows 11: I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with my game Warzone which made it unplayable. I've got the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed and I tried playing will all...
  7. Fresh install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install of Windows 11: I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with my game Warzone which made it unplayable. I've got the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed and I tried playing will all...
  8. Fresh Windows Install from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Windows Install from USB: I have performed a refresh installation from 2 different USB drives and my HP Elitebook continously freezes on Just A Moment. Can some one please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-windows-install-from-usb/4e318321-4776-48e2-923d-39db72bfb940
  9. USB fresh install or Recovery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB fresh install or Recovery?: Hi. I had drivers problems and I wanted to reinstall Windows. Is it safe to do it through the recovery? With the option of Reset this PC > 'Remove everything'? Or you should use a USB and delete all partitions and reinstall. Ty submitted by /u/borjahen [link] [comments]...
  10. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing: I am trying to install a fresh copy reformatted the hard disk of windows 10 using a USB Created an installation media on a USB flash drive Win 10 pro from this page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Changed the boot order on the other PC so that...