Windows 10: Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

Discus and support Windows 11 Gaming Tricks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 Gaming Tricks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-gaming-tricks/c3b4d398-ffc5-44e5-9ef4-be33979bac9f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kranti Mithe, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

:)

Kranti Mithe, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Vineet_K Win User

GAME ACVALHALLA NOT RUNNING ON WINDOWS 11

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in launching a game

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model number of your PC?
    • How did you installed the game?
    • What happens when you try to run the game?
    • Do you use any non-Microsoft anti-virus software?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issuer persists:

New User Account

I would also suggest you to create a new user account with administrative rights and check if the issue persists. Creating a new user account will not remove any data, app or settings from your current user account, this is just a troubleshooting step to eliminate the possibility of user profile corruption. Refer this article to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Note: This article is for Windows 10, holds good for Windows 11

We await your response.

Vineet Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Vineet_K, Jun 8, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

1. Windows 11 Gaming Tricks - Similar Threads - Gaming Tricks

2. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  3. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  4. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  5. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  6. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  7. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  8. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  9. Windows 11 Gaming Tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Gaming Tricks: Windows 11 Gaming Tricks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-gaming-tricks/c3b4d398-ffc5-44e5-9ef4-be33979bac9f
  10. 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee): Interesting set of tricks they use to make video games. 31 Design Tricks Behind Famous Video Games (You Can't Unsee) 48848