Windows 10: Windows 11 glitched my ram?

Discus and support Windows 11 glitched my ram? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I was restarted to install windows 11 it randomly restarted and said that it has failed to download in settings but I noticed in task manager it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Angel Rivera3, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 glitched my ram?

As I was restarted to install windows 11 it randomly restarted and said that it has failed to download in settings but I noticed in task manager it says 8gb of ram total but I have 16GB installed in my motherboard. Both sticks are lighting up but only one is giving me the memory. This is a pretty new computer so I am frustrated that I’m gonna have to buy new ram when I haven’t even finished my setup, but if anyone can help me to maybe fix this issue then please do.

:)

Angel Rivera3, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 25, 2022
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Windows 11 glitched my ram? :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 glitched my ram?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 glitched my ram?

1. Windows 11 glitched my ram? - Similar Threads - glitched ram

2. taskbar glitch ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar glitch ???: so i updated my laptop a few hours ago, and now my taskbar isn't working at all. when i hover my mouse over it, it just loads and doesn't pop up. i don't know if this is related as well, but file explorer and settings are also not opening, and it comes up with a notification...
  3. taskbar glitch ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar glitch ???: so i updated my laptop a few hours ago, and now my taskbar isn't working at all. when i hover my mouse over it, it just loads and doesn't pop up. i don't know if this is related as well, but file explorer and settings are also not opening, and it comes up with a notification...
  4. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  5. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  6. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Snipping Tool is glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool is glitched: Hello,There seems to be a glitch with the Snipping Tool using the arrow keys. Whenever I hold shift and arrow keys to create the snipping window, the corner does not align with the cursor. I've tried restarting the laptop Surface Pro 8, reinstalling the Snipping Tool, and...
  8. Snipping Tool is glitched

Snipping Tool is glitched: Hello,There seems to be a glitch with the Snipping Tool using the arrow keys. Whenever I hold shift and arrow keys to create the snipping window, the corner does not align with the cursor. I've tried restarting the laptop Surface Pro 8, reinstalling the Snipping Tool, and...
  9. Windows 11 glitched my ram?

Windows 11 glitched my ram?: As I was restarted to install windows 11 it randomly restarted and said that it has failed to download in settings but I noticed in task manager it says 8gb of ram total but I have 16GB installed in my motherboard. Both sticks are lighting up but only one is giving me the...
  10. Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors: Lately, whenever my computer reaches 50% memory usage (8/16GB), I will get all kinds of glitchieness and application crashes. I'm running a game and a web browser simultaneously. I've booted the computer with both sticks individually, and run the windows memory test, as well...