Windows 10: Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

Discus and support Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackhelodeon, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows 11, the first time i open the Edge browser I get an "Edge shut down unexpectedly, do you want to restore tabs" or something along the lines of that. I click restore but obviously there is nothing to restore as it's a brand new OS install.Another issue is when i first setup Windows with an external monitor plugged in during

:)

jackhelodeon, Dec 9, 2021

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

1. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far - Similar Threads - Glitches Issues found

2. Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far: Hello,I have found several issues so far with this update . Please fix asap:1.AMD Adrenalin Graphics Drivers 23.9.3, gpu tuning options will reset on every reboot.2.Razer Mice using 2.4Ghz wireless mode experience a lot of random mice movements and missclicks, no issues on...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far: Hello,I have found several issues so far with this update . Please fix asap:1.AMD Adrenalin Graphics Drivers 23.9.3, gpu tuning options will reset on every reboot.2.Razer Mice using 2.4Ghz wireless mode experience a lot of random mice movements and missclicks, no issues on...
  4. I get the 0xc00007b error and I have found no solution so far.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the 0xc00007b error and I have found no solution so far.: Hello! I just built my new pc and I got the 0xc00007b in three apps. I managed to resolve the error in one of these three apps Unity Game Engine by replacing some 32 bit dll files with their 64 bit versions but I could not resolve the other apps.One of these apps is the Epic...
  5. I get the 0xc00007b error and I have found no solution so far.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get the 0xc00007b error and I have found no solution so far.: Hello! I just built my new pc and I got the 0xc00007b in three apps. I managed to resolve the error in one of these three apps Unity Game Engine by replacing some 32 bit dll files with their 64 bit versions but I could not resolve the other apps.One of these apps is the Epic...
  6. I get the 0xc00007b error and I have found no solution so far.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  8. Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful: [ATTACH] StartIsBack was uninstalled (by a MicroSoft tech) to fix a locked up situation after an upgrade months ago. That's not a problem, but the constant "Compatability Assistant" messages are driving me crazy!!! How do I stop them before I actually lose my mind?...
  9. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  10. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...