Windows 10: Windows 11 gmail attachments

Discus and support Windows 11 gmail attachments in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer with Windows 11. I cannot attach files to outgoing emails. I am using Gmail. When composing, I click on the attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NonniSharon, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 gmail attachments

I purchased a new computer with Windows 11. I cannot attach files to outgoing emails. I am using Gmail. When composing, I click on the attachment button and then open button grays out when I select a file.

:)

NonniSharon, Apr 14, 2022
  2. PACALA_BA Win User

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hi

• Are the attachments still missing when viewing your Outlook account on Lumia 550?
    • YES , missing on OUTLOOK:COM and GMAIL
    • I see they ONLY after self forwarding
    • Are the attachments show up online at Outlook.com?
    • YES, i see they online
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I am Phone.store up to date
    • On the feedback they are MANY THREADS
    I have on the pc full access to OUTLOOK.COM via visual basic...., but no acccess on the phone...then i can do nothing

With app SECURE GMAIL...i see gmail attachments....

PACALA_BA, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Jablonk Win User
    gmail attachments

gmail attachments show as a paper clip icon in the header but don't show up in the body. i.e there is no paper clip or anything to download attachment. the attachment can be seen on my desktop but won't show on WP7 phone. (samsung focus)

Jablonk, Apr 14, 2022
  4. sgtpokey Win User

Windows 11 gmail attachments

gmail attachments

Same issue, it is still there.

My gmail inbox list view will show the paperclip attachemnt symbol (in my case it is a .jpg) but once I open the mail there is no attachement to download, lick on or anything. The only thing in the email is the text.

It is not a gmail issue since I can go to gmail via the browser and I will correctly see the attachment.

Since I'm not the only one, hopefully Microsoft will fix this soon.

sgtpokey, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 gmail attachments

1. Windows 11 gmail attachments - Similar Threads - gmail attachments

2. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  3. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to attach files on Gmail.: The problem started today after an automatic windows update. ERROR: This file is 0 bytes, so it will not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-attach-files-on-gmail/839e9ee2-f5c3-473c-be46-e3fa35d6c602
  4. Unable to attach files on Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't attach an open Microsoft file in Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't attach an open Microsoft file in Gmail: I am using Windows 11I have tried this using Google Chrome and Microsoft edge with the same result.All of a sudden if I attach a word or excel document to my Gmail it will not attach it unless I close the file.This has never been an issue before and it not productive if I...
  6. Can't attach an open Microsoft file in Gmail

Can't attach an open Microsoft file in Gmail: I am using Windows 11I have tried this using Google Chrome and Microsoft edge with the same result.All of a sudden if I attach a word or excel document to my Gmail it will not attach it unless I close the file.This has never been an issue before and it not productive if I...
  7. recent issues only in gmail; 3 weeks going; extremely slow loading and can't attach PDFs;...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent issues only in gmail; 3 weeks going; extremely slow loading and can't attach PDFs;...: I have tried everything; clearing cache and history, all new updates, been on tech calls with Dell computers my desktop, Verizon Fios my internet provider, Google...nothing has worked. everything has been updated, internet speed is super fast, modems, routers, etc...all...
  8. recent issues only in gmail; 3 weeks going; extremely slow loading and can't attach PDFs;...

recent issues only in gmail; 3 weeks going; extremely slow loading and can't attach PDFs;...: I have tried everything; clearing cache and history, all new updates, been on tech calls with Dell computers my desktop, Verizon Fios my internet provider, Google...nothing has worked. everything has been updated, internet speed is super fast, modems, routers, etc...all...
  9. recent issues only in gmail; 3 weeks going; extremely slow loading and can't attach PDFs;...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Gmail/attached pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail/attached pictures: Can't view photos or videos in emails without saving to onedrive. I see a thread back in 2017 and it still applies. I do NOT want to use onedirve or mydrive. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PICTURES AND SAVE TO MY PICTURES FOLDER IN GMAIL. This is not about saving anything to MS...