Windows 10: Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds

Discus and support Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have a Lenovo Yoga that has had a consistent issue with automatically going to sleep w/in 20 seconds of last key stroke, unless playing a video. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeWhitley2, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds

Have a Lenovo Yoga that has had a consistent issue with automatically going to sleep w/in 20 seconds of last key stroke, unless playing a video. This sleep setting does not correspond with the Power Settings on the machine, and has become VERY annoying... any help would be greatly appreciated...Many thanks,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

MikeWhitley2, Jun 28, 2022

2. Laptop goes to sleep after 20 seconds with no activity

*Original Title: Sleep problems Win 10

My Laptop goes to sleep after 20 seconds with no activity Have followed the suggestions on this forum and apart from removing the Ram Memory have had no success, Another suggested trying a new account which I have done and that account does not have the
    fault but seems I need to double up on all the apps I wish to use

Johnhellard, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 goes to sleep after 60 seconds of inactivity

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with Windows 10 goes to sleep after 60 seconds of inactivity in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Redirecting

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Redirecting

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds

Windows 10 goes to sleep after 60 seconds of inactivity

The above thing did not help. I did not had any problem for months but from the last few days some thing happened automatically. My windows 10 goes to sleep if I am reading an article after about 60 seconds. Their also came some changes in my screen savor
    and the appearance of my desk top.

I have the same problem after downloading windows, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds

1. Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds - Similar Threads - goes sleep seconds

2. Windows 11 randomly goes to sleep. Sleep settings info below.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly goes to sleep. Sleep settings info below.....: I have set sleep settings to this : Display : 5 minutesPut the computer to sleep after : 10 minutesSince then, it will randomly apply these settings! I believe the latest update windows kb5033920 may be the cause. Anyone else having this problem? I had also installed a...
  3. Second monitor goes to sleep and won’t wake up

in Windows 10 News
    Second monitor goes to sleep and won’t wake up: [IMG]If you have a dual monitor setup and the second monitor goes to sleep automatically without any sign to wake up, this article could be handy. Here are some of the tips to get rid of such problems – no matter whether you use Windows 11 or Windows 10. Also, the same...
  4. Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 goes to sleep in 20 seconds: Have a Lenovo Yoga that has had a consistent issue with automatically going to sleep w/in 20 seconds of last key stroke, unless playing a video. This sleep setting does not correspond with the Power Settings on the machine, and has become VERY annoying... any help would be...
  5. Computer sleeps after 20 seconds, despite power plan settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sleeps after 20 seconds, despite power plan settings: I'm at my wits' end. I have a new Lenovo ThinkPad, which was updated to Windows 11 right out of the box.The power plan settings are all on a pretty standard configuration. It says it should be waiting around 10 minutes before sleeping. Instead, it sleeps after only 20 seconds...
  6. Computer sleeps after 20 seconds, despite power plan settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer sleeps after 20 seconds, despite power plan settings: I'm at my wits' end. I have a new Lenovo ThinkPad, which was updated to Windows 11 right out of the box.The power plan settings are all on a pretty standard configuration. It says it should be waiting around 10 minutes before sleeping. Instead, it sleeps after only 20 seconds...
  7. Second monitor goes to sleep mode for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor goes to sleep mode for no reason: Hello, I have to monitors linked to my GTX 660. Main one through HDMI and the second one to DVI port via VGA adapter monitor has VGA. It's been working fine but whenever I wake my PC up from sleep mode the second monitor VGA one is in sleep mode and after logging in I have...
  8. Second display goes to sleep.

Second display goes to sleep.: I have an older system with duel monitors operating on windows 10. The second monitor goes to sleep during boot up and is not detected in display settings. This has happend in past windows updates, but was always dectected and therefore recoverabl...
  9. Windows 10 second monitor goes to sleep without an active window in it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 second monitor goes to sleep without an active window in it.: The second monitor goes completely black without an active window or app on that side. Moving the cursor over does NOT wake it. I have my display extended with monitor 1 the main display. Monitor 1 does not go to sleep. This seems to be by design and not any sort of...
  10. Build 10240 hard disk spins down / sleeps in 20 seconds

Build 10240 hard disk spins down / sleeps in 20 seconds: Hello, I have an Asus q400a laptop that I have a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB in the primary SATA slot, and a mechanical HDD (HGST HTS541075A9E680) where the DVD drive used to be for data storage. After upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, the mechanical hard drive spins down...