Windows 10: Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading

Discus and support Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I started downloading the Windows 11 update, but then regretted it. told mysemlf oh wemll and that i was going to wait until its done, but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LorieRose, Jan 15, 2022.

1. LorieRose Win User

Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading

Hello, I started downloading the Windows 11 update, but then regretted it. told mysemlf oh wemll and that i was going to wait until its done, but now it downlloads and then goes back to 0? and everytime it goes back to zero i get anotification. would it be possible to stop the update?

:)

LorieRose, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Windows Defender update stuck on "0% Downloading"

Good Morning

For the last 3 weeks I for some reason can't update windows Defender. It's stuck on downloading.

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.1086.0)

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.259.652.0)

Once the update doesn't work I get the following error message:

Code:
    [b]Error 0x80070003 while downloading update for Windows Defender.
    [/b]
    I've tried everything also methods below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select Windows Update troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Try below given method if issue persist.

Method 2:

If issue persist I suggest you to reset Windows Update component. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • Stop the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • net stop bits
      • net stop wuauserv
      • net stop appidsvc
      • net stop cryptsvc
    • Rename the softare distribution folders backup copies. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak
      • Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak
    • Restart the BITS service, the Windows Update service, and the Cryptographic service. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following commands. Make sure that you press Enter after you type each command.
      • net start bits
      • net start wuauserv
      • net start appidsvc
      • net start cryptsvc
    • Restart your PC and check if it works.
    Method 3:

The system file may have got corrupted due to corruption in system file. I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

PierreCoetzee1, Jan 15, 2022
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading - Similar Threads - going eveyrtime starts

2. Going back to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going back to Windows 11: I recently got a new computer that came with Windows 11. I didn't like the look of it, so I switched it back to the look of Windows 10. How do I get it back to Windows 11?...
  3. Going back to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going back to Windows 11: I recently got a new computer that came with Windows 11. I didn't like the look of it, so I switched it back to the look of Windows 10. How do I get it back to Windows 11?...
  4. windows 11 download stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 download stuck at 0%: Today I was downloading windows 11 on my laptop but for some reason it's still stuck on 0% , so I checked the storage in my c drive and it was around 394gb and then I tried to troubleshoot from windows update troubleshoot setting but it's still not working and stuck on 0% ....
  5. windows 11 download stuck at 0%

windows 11 download stuck at 0%: Today I was downloading windows 11 on my laptop but for some reason it's still stuck on 0% , so I checked the storage in my c drive and it was around 394gb and then I tried to troubleshoot from windows update troubleshoot setting but it's still not working and stuck on 0% ....
  6. Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading

Windows 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading: Hello, I started downloading the Windows 11 update, but then regretted it. told mysemlf oh wemll and that i was going to wait until its done, but now it downlloads and then goes back to 0? and everytime it goes back to zero i get anotification. would it be possible to stop...
  7. Windos 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 11 going back to 0% eveyrtime it starts downloading: Hello, I started downloading the Windows 11 update, but then regretted it. told mysemlf oh wemll and that i was going to wait until its done, but now it downlloads and then goes back to 0? and everytime it goes back to zero i get anotification. would it be possible to stop...
  8. Can't go back to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't go back to windows 11.: I installed windows 11 about 2 weeks ago and I am not finding it too good so i wanted to go back, but the go back button says this option is no longer available for this pc, i really want to go back to windows 10, i really need help....
  9. Can't go back to windows 11.

Can't go back to windows 11.: I installed windows 11 about 2 weeks ago and I am not finding it too good so i wanted to go back, but the go back button says this option is no longer available for this pc, i really want to go back to windows 10, i really need help....
  10. Upgrade Assistant keeps going back to 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Assistant keeps going back to 0%: When I click on the upgrade assistant link that magically appeared on my desktop I go through clicking the required buttons and the upgrade starts to download eventually (very slowly) it is obviously a very large file as after a while it burns up all my bandwidth so I have to...