Windows 10: windows 11 hardware requirements

Discus and support windows 11 hardware requirements in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.5GHz8GB DDR4 Ram1Tb storage and its say its not supporting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StylsCraft, Jun 24, 2021.

1. windows 11 hardware requirements

so i have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.5GHz8GB DDR4 Ram1Tb storage and its say its not supporting the new windows 11 anyone knows why?

:)

StylsCraft, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows 11 hardware  requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2021
  4. malware Win User

windows 11 hardware requirements

Microsoft Announces Windows Vista Hardware Requirements

Microsoft today announced the official Windows Vista hardware requirements. If you want to run Windows Vista you'll need at least: 800MHz CPU , 512 MB of system memory, a graphics processor that is DirectX 9 capable, and 15 GB HDD free space. If you plan to use the Windows Aero user interface you'll have to own at least:
    • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
    • 1 GB of system memory.
    • A graphics processor that runs Windows Aero.
    • 128 MB of graphics memory.
    • 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
    • DVD-ROM Drive.
    • Audio output capability.
    • Internet access capability.
    Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 hardware requirements

1. windows 11 hardware requirements - Similar Threads - hardware requirements

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  4. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  5. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  6. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  7. Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement: Microsoft is working on the next feature update for Windows 11 currently, which it calls Windows 11 version 24H2. The company confirmed the name of the update this month and ended speculations that it would release Windows 12 instead this year. The feature update focuses on...
  8. your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...: i need to fix my pc problem about your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-does-not-meet-the-minimum-hardware/3a63d729-58b1-4564-a64c-ab75b3e08427
  9. your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...

your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...: i need to fix my pc problem about your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-does-not-meet-the-minimum-hardware/3a63d729-58b1-4564-a64c-ab75b3e08427
  10. Why are hardware requirements being phased in DURING the lifecycle of a single OS version?

Why are hardware requirements being phased in DURING the lifecycle of a single OS version?: Microsoft keeps raising the bar for what hardware is acceptable for windows 11. We needed TPM. Secure boot. WDDM dx12 graphics. Check, check, and check. Now, 2 years AFTER the release of Windows 11, all of a sudden my processor isn't quite up to snuff? Kaby lake @ 3.5ghz w...