Windows 10: Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

Discus and support Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; while this is not a deal breaker, any system tray icons i have can just randomly appear on the microphone. For example in this screenshot im using an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redpz, Oct 17, 2021.

1. redpz Win User

Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

while this is not a deal breaker, any system tray icons i have can just randomly appear on the microphone. For example in this screenshot im using an application called mem reduct which has a system tray icon with the % of ram im using and I like to have it onHeres a quick look at winverThanks for any help!

:)

redpz, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Thema:

1. Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn... - Similar Threads - has buggy microphone

2. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  3. How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix buggy Windows 11 taskbar?: The taskbar is consistently unresponsive as are all the functions associated. I cannot access the start button. All of this on a brand new computer with a fresh install.I have attempted all online recommendations to fix solution, using task manager to restart windows...
  4. Microphone turns itself on and is being used since boot-up of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone turns itself on and is being used since boot-up of Windows.: I have had a problem that I haven't experienced before. The microphone device that I use turned itself on and I can't seem to turn it off. In the settings it says it is being used and the input is being done through the upper microphone next to the camera of my laptop.The...
  5. Microphone turns itself on and is being used since boot-up of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone turns itself on and is being used since boot-up of Windows.: I have had a problem that I haven't experienced before. The microphone device that I use turned itself on and I can't seem to turn it off. In the settings it says it is being used and the input is being done through the upper microphone next to the camera of my laptop....
  6. Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has a buggy microphone icon my taskbar while its being used and no way to turn...: while this is not a deal breaker, any system tray icons i have can just randomly appear on the microphone. For example in this screenshot im using an application called mem reduct which has a system tray icon with the % of ram im using and I like to have it onHeres a quick...
  7. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?: (title) submitted by /u/xanoka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j86n90/is_there_a_way_to_hide_taskbar_while_using_an/
  9. Microphone on headset not being used on PC while webcam microphone is being used instead.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on headset not being used on PC while webcam microphone is being used instead.: I can plug in my headset in and out now fine, but the microphone is not working. If I plug in the headset into another device, the headset works perfectly fine. When plugging in my PC, the headphones on the headset work, but the microphone is not being used. Instead, the...
  10. Taskbar previews turn into blank icons after a while

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar previews turn into blank icons after a while: I bought a new Asus laptop that came with Endless OS. I removed that & installed Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. This laptop came with a driver CD for Windows & I installed all drivers within it. Ever since I started using Windows on this laptop, my taskbar previews...