Windows 10: Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer add new bluetooth devices, my previously connected devices still work,When I try and add a new device it freezes and the settings app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonNisbet, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth

I can no longer add new bluetooth devices, my previously connected devices still work,When I try and add a new device it freezes and the settings app becomes unresponsive. Here is a screenshot of where it freezes:

:)

LeonNisbet, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth

1. Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth - Similar Threads - has bricked bluetooth

2. Bitlocker has bricked my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has bricked my laptop: Yesterday morning when I opened my laptop, it went to Bitlocker recovery.It cannot be bypassed - makes senseI tried all of the “reset” options, with/without files - all failI can see the laptop on my MS account, but the bitlocker key page, every way I have tried to open it...
  3. Bitlocker has bricked my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker has bricked my laptop: Yesterday morning when I opened my laptop, it went to Bitlocker recovery.It cannot be bypassed - makes senseI tried all of the “reset” options, with/without files - all failI can see the laptop on my MS account, but the bitlocker key page, every way I have tried to open it...
  4. Windows 11 bricked my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bricked my PC: Thats pretty much it. My computer won’t even POST anymore after I upgraded from windows 10.What the heck Microsoft?!Specifications:Intel i5-10400fAsus h510m-e motherboardRtx 2060Corsair lpx 2x8 ram...
  5. Windows 11 bricked my PC

Windows 11 bricked my PC: Thats pretty much it. My computer won’t even POST anymore after I upgraded from windows 10.What the heck Microsoft?!Specifications:Intel i5-10400fAsus h510m-e motherboardRtx 2060Corsair lpx 2x8 ram...
  6. the insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop: The insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop. It will NOT boot at all. Very egregious. I spoke with support about this before. The updates keep insisting on installing win 11. My laptop is now dead. How can I get back to win 10 - where I was ??...
  7. the insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop

the insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop: The insistence to install windows 11 during an update has BRICKED my laptop. It will NOT boot at all. Very egregious. I spoke with support about this before. The updates keep insisting on installing win 11. My laptop is now dead. How can I get back to win 10 - where I was ??...
  8. Windows 11 bricked the BIOS has been fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bricked the BIOS has been fixed?: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 using my USB on my Dell Inspiron 3593. But I did hear some bad news about Windows 11 bricks Dell's laptop destroying the BIOS. I want to ask if this problem has been fixed or not?...
  9. Windows 11 bricked the BIOS has been fixed?

Windows 11 bricked the BIOS has been fixed?: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 using my USB on my Dell Inspiron 3593. But I did hear some bad news about Windows 11 bricks Dell's laptop destroying the BIOS. I want to ask if this problem has been fixed or not?...
  10. Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has bricked my bluetooth: I can no longer add new bluetooth devices, my previously connected devices still work,When I try and add a new device it freezes and the settings app becomes unresponsive. Here is a screenshot of where it freezes:...