Windows 10: Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?

Discus and support Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; CAn anyone tell me; Windows 11= has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?thks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarleysGhost, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?

CAn anyone tell me; Windows 11= has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?thks

:)

MarleysGhost, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?

Delta6326, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?

1. Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10? - Similar Threads - has got same

2. Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 + has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?: CAn anyone tell me; Windows 11= has it got the same photo edit suite as WIndows 10?thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-has-it-got-the-same-photo-edit-suite-as/a678d03c-413f-4821-b3d2-d513db4e687d
  3. windows photo edit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows photo edit.: ive been using windows editing a lot of years now ..but over the last few moths a problem has started..tonight i took a few photos of the moon with sony a6500.on my camera screen the photos exposed correctly ..wen i import by wire to windows photos they load up as they are in...
  4. In editing photos, does Windows 11 have the same erasure feature as we had in Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In editing photos, does Windows 11 have the same erasure feature as we had in Windows 10,...: How does one erase defects in pictures, especially in the blue-sky portion of photos in Windows 11 editing. It was more obvious in Windows 10....
  5. In editing photos, does Windows 11 have the same erasure feature as we had in Windows 10,...

In editing photos, does Windows 11 have the same erasure feature as we had in Windows 10,...: How does one erase defects in pictures, especially in the blue-sky portion of photos in Windows 11 editing. It was more obvious in Windows 10....
  6. Windows 11 Photos editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos editing: I am having difficulty using the new version of Photos particularly editing images and adjusting brightness. The old version was very easy and did a good job but when I increase brightness now it just floods the image with light and background details are lost. I've tweaked...
  7. Windows 11 Photos editing

Windows 11 Photos editing: I am having difficulty using the new version of Photos particularly editing images and adjusting brightness. The old version was very easy and did a good job but when I increase brightness now it just floods the image with light and background details are lost. I've tweaked...
  8. Editing Photos in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Editing Photos in Windows 10: I can't edit photos in my Picture folders, I receive an error notice from Windows Defender whenever I want to edit photos, that there is potential Malware changing my files....
  9. Windows 10 Photo Editing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Editing: After editing a photo, the original is replaced by the edited version. Is there any way to recover the original photo if so desired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-editing/bc9ec8bc-13e8-4011-88fa-088d4c2335bf
  10. Photos got damaged after photo editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos got damaged after photo editing: After editing my photos in my windows 10 laptop black blocks appeared on the photos and spoilt them...please tell me how to recover my photos...Thanks...