Windows 10: Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.

Discus and support Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ever since i updated my computer to Windows 11 it was slower at first but i thought nothing of it, i thought it would adjust itself later on so i left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aujalae Lyle, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.

ever since i updated my computer to Windows 11 it was slower at first but i thought nothing of it, i thought it would adjust itself later on so i left it. but no, not really, after i turn my computer on after shutting it down it's like really slow. it takes too long for my computer to warm up and stop lagging and speed up, i honestly want a rollback to Windows 10 as i can tell there's a difference between when i was on Windows 10 and now on 11. i don't know how a week to be able to go back is enough time for me to decide whether or not Windows 11 is the thing for me, but if i knew i was gonna

:)

Aujalae Lyle, Aug 9, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 9, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.

1. Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer. - Similar Threads - Has Slowed Down

2. Slowed down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slowed down computer: Has anyone had this problem. Since i installed the update KB5031356 my computer as become a to act at a snail pace I have uninstalled the update and will see the response once it it is out.George...
  3. Slowed down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slowed down computer: Has anyone had this problem. Since i installed the update KB5031356 my computer as become a to act at a snail pace I have uninstalled the update and will see the response once it it is out.George...
  4. Slowed down computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer has slowed down recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  6. My computer has slowed down recently.

My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  7. Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.

Windows 11 Has Slowed Down My Computer.: ever since i updated my computer to Windows 11 it was slower at first but i thought nothing of it, i thought it would adjust itself later on so i left it. but no, not really, after i turn my computer on after shutting it down it's like really slow. it takes too long for my...
  8. Computer Slowing Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Slowing Down: I have had this computer for about 3 years. 1070ti, 32GB ram, 8th gen i7 8700k, 1.5TB SSD, and 2.5TB HDD. It's not a bad build, but recently I have noticed EXTREME lagging while opening up either VR games or even playing a game for too long. Is there any fix? or do I just...
  9. Computer slowed down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer slowed down: My pc was running very slow for last few days. I did not install new except some updates ( I'm not talking about windows 10 updates ). My antivirus shows no activity of malware's. When I try to turn pc on or off it takes roughly 5 minutes. Things like blender, Photoshop or...
  10. Computer slows down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slows down: After booting, my computer works just fine. Then, after some time, everything slows down to a crawl. I have not been able to find out what's going on. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-slows-down/8a5643b9-aec4-4b48-aa5d-49e3d8339931