Windows 10: Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

Discus and support Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PSFUK, Oct 6, 2021.

1. PSFUK Win User

Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat to do ?

:)

PSFUK, Oct 6, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Oct 6, 2021
  3. PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of... [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

Windows 11 confusion

It's not actually saying that your processor isn't 64 bit, it's saying it isn't on the list of supported processors. For Intel that currently means only 8th gen or newer, and it's simillarly restricted for AMD. The list may include some more of the older processors by the time Win11 is released. The current list of supported AMD processors is here:

Windows 11 Supported AMD Processors

Bree, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of... - Similar Threads - Health Check says

2. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  3. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  4. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  5. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  6. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  7. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  8. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat...
  9. My processor listed but PC Health says no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...
  10. My processor listed but PC Health says no

My processor listed but PC Health says no: When I run PC Health I am told my processor will not support Windows 11 yet my processor, Intel Core i7-5500U, is on the list that will support the upgrade. What gives with that? Thanks...