Windows 10: Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown

Discus and support Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Just of yesterday and today, when I let my desktop show on either of my monitors, it stutters my computer heavily. This happens with and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gusjames111, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown

Hello! Just of yesterday and today, when I let my desktop show on either of my monitors, it stutters my computer heavily. This happens with and without icons shown on the desktop. I've restarted my computer, updated the graphics drivers, and nothing has worked so far. Does anyone have a solution for this? Even the smallest part of the desktop shown will lag my computer out to the point where it is unusable.

:)

gusjames111, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Paulkra Win User

Bluetooth stuttering Windows 11

After several weeks of using windows 11 without any problems I experience heavy Bluetooth stuttering when using my Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC, already tried everything from this article

https://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-bluetooth-audio-stuttering-issues/

also turned off nearby Wi-Fi and other Bluetooth devices/ repaired several times etc

Paulkra, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update

After applying mandatory KB5012592 update, everything started to stutter - mouse cursor, animations, videos, everything. An analysis shows regular spikes in frame times in desktop: imgur.com . Even when there's no foreground application running, the stuttering is still there. What's worse, there are no obvious suspects, since h/w resource usage is stable at few %. What's going on? Anyone knows how to deal with this?

KamilRojewski1, Aug 11, 2022
  4. LuizScruz Win User

Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown

Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update

Hello KamilRojewski1, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that you are having problems with stuttering on the desktop after the Windows 11 update;

Initially I recommend that you try the following;

Do a clean boot;

Press together the keys: Ctrl + Shift + Esc to access the task manager;

Click Start and disable all programs that start with Windows;

Run a disk cleanup;

Press Windows key + R and type: cleanmgr press Enter;

Click on clean system files and wait for the files to load;

Select all files and click ok to delete them;

Check if the problem still persists after the above procedures;

Hope it works, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown

1. Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown - Similar Threads - Heavy Stuttering Desktop

2. 3090 STUTTERING WHEN IN WINDOWED MODE WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3090 STUTTERING WHEN IN WINDOWED MODE WINDOWS 11: Hello everyone, my 3090 keeps stuttering in games and usage is low 50-60%, i have been trouble shooting for days but nothing is working out.things i tried:I tried ddu and reinstalling the latest driver, Enabling re-bar, Setting power management mode to prefer maximum...
  3. Windows 11 stuttering when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuttering when playing games: After finally fixing a bunch of issues with my pc related to the ram, I seem to have one last issue of games randomly stuttering when I play. The performance drop is typically from 60fps down to between 24-1 for a couple seconds, before going back up to 60 as normal.This...
  4. Windows 11 stuttering when playing games

Windows 11 stuttering when playing games: After finally fixing a bunch of issues with my pc related to the ram, I seem to have one last issue of games randomly stuttering when I play. The performance drop is typically from 60fps down to between 24-1 for a couple seconds, before going back up to 60 as normal.This...
  5. Windows 11 lags / stutters on Desktop new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lags / stutters on Desktop new PC: Hello guysI recently bought a new PC after my old one was overdue.The new PC is an HP Omen 45L GT22-0629nzSpecs:Windows 11 Home 22H2, 64 BitAMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X32 GB RAM1 TB SSDNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GBSince I set up the PC whenever I'm on the desktop, windows and all...
  6. Windows 11 lags / stutters on Desktop new PC

Windows 11 lags / stutters on Desktop new PC: Hello guysI recently bought a new PC after my old one was overdue.The new PC is an HP Omen 45L GT22-0629nzSpecs:Windows 11 Home 22H2, 64 BitAMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X32 GB RAM1 TB SSDNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GBSince I set up the PC whenever I'm on the desktop, windows and all...
  7. Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Heavy Stuttering When Desktop is Shown: Hello! Just of yesterday and today, when I let my desktop show on either of my monitors, it stutters my computer heavily. This happens with and without icons shown on the desktop. I've restarted my computer, updated the graphics drivers, and nothing has worked so far. Does...
  8. Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update: After applying mandatory KB5012592 update, everything started to stutter - mouse cursor, animations, videos, everything. An analysis shows regular spikes in frame times in desktop: https://imgur.com/a/YDnBZuW . Even when there's no foreground application running, the...
  9. Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update

Heavy desktop stuttering after KB5012592 update: After applying mandatory KB5012592 update, everything started to stutter - mouse cursor, animations, videos, everything. An analysis shows regular spikes in frame times in desktop: https://imgur.com/a/YDnBZuW . Even when there's no foreground application running, the...
  10. Lag/Stuttering on Desktop when no games are running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lag/Stuttering on Desktop when no games are running: Hi, it's my first time posting to ask for help here. Since a couple of weeks, after i updated my Windows 10 Pro, I found out that at random times it things would stutter on desktop, Like videos freezing, mouse & windows stuttering, it lasts for a couple of seconds before...