Windows 10: windows 11 Home Boot issues

Discus and support windows 11 Home Boot issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently using Windows 11 Home. Yesterday, while installing my AMD Vega iGPU driver with AMD Adrenaline, my PC encountered a BSOD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khalil hefiene, May 6, 2024.

1. windows 11 Home Boot issues

Hello, I'm currently using Windows 11 Home. Yesterday, while installing my AMD Vega iGPU driver with AMD Adrenaline, my PC encountered a BSOD. Unfortunately, the error code flashed by too quickly for me to catch.After the BSOD, my PC restarted but can't boot anymore. It keeps showing the UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME BSOD error and gets stuck in a boot loop.I tried forcing a shutdown five times to access Windows diagnostic, but it didn't appear. I also noticed that when I press F12, my SSD drive boot sometimes appears and sometimes disappears.so, I created a bootable Windows 11 USB and booted from i

:)

khalil hefiene, May 6, 2024
  2. danteasy Win User

Slow Windows 11 Boot Time Issue - Need Help!

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 through a clean installation. I formatted my C drive completely, leaving the files on my D drive untouched. However, since the upgrade, I've been experiencing a significant issue with the booting time. It takes almost 1 minute 50 seconds to 2 minutes or more for the Windows login screen to appear. During this time, I can only see the loading indicator. This is in stark contrast to my previous boot time of 10-15 seconds on Windows 10.

Here are some additional details about my laptop:

• Model: Asus Vivobook 14 D415UA
    • CPU: Ryzen 5500U
    • RAM: 16 GB
    • Storage: SAMSUNG SSD M2 512GB
    • Windows 11 Home 23H2
    I have already ensured that Hiberboot/Fastboot is enabled, and hibernation is disabled, as I prefer to keep it that way (just like on Windows 10).

I am reaching out to the Reddit community for assistance in resolving this issue. I kindly request your help in providing any suggestions or solutions that might help me improve my boot time on Windows 11.

Please note that I am already aware of common troubleshooting steps like removing startup apps, so I would appreciate any insights beyond those.

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance!

danteasy, May 6, 2024
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 6, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

windows 11 Home Boot issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 Home Boot issues

1. windows 11 Home Boot issues - Similar Threads - Home Boot issues

2. Windows 11 Boot issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot issue: HiLast night I attempted to perform an upgrade to Windows 11 Pro 2024/H2 on my PC. This failed, and I'm not sure why. But I want to return my PC to it's previous state. Now, the only way I can boot in successfully is to go to the Boot Menu and select the Windows Boot Menu....
  3. Windows 11 Boot issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Boot issue: HiLast night I attempted to perform an upgrade to Windows 11 Pro 2024/H2 on my PC. This failed, and I'm not sure why. But I want to return my PC to it's previous state. Now, the only way I can boot in successfully is to go to the Boot Menu and select the Windows Boot Menu....
  4. Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue

Windows 11 Home Reactivation Issue: Hi there. I changed my desktop hardware and had problems to reactivate back my Windows 11 home. So i requested help in your online support and the agent just closed the request ticket as if it had been resolved where i did not get any calls from any agent. Opened 3 tickets...
  5. Windows 11 home Activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home Activation issue: I bought a gaming PC over a year ago from a retailer Currys - MSI MPG Infinite X2Recently the watermark to Activate windows has appeared.I have an OEM key which I got from ShowKeyPlus and another third party Software 'Belarc Advisor' confirms the same key.I thought simple...
  6. windows 11 Home Boot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Home Boot issues: Hello, I'm currently using Windows 11 Home. Yesterday, while installing my AMD Vega iGPU driver with AMD Adrenaline, my PC encountered a BSOD. Unfortunately, the error code flashed by too quickly for me to catch.After the BSOD, my PC restarted but can't boot anymore. It keeps...
  7. Windows 11 home upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home upgrade issue: I try to upgrade the Asus Vivo book S from Windows 11 home to windows 11 Pro.Current Windows version is Windows 11 Home 22H2So I bought upgrade key from amazon Microsoft store.But it's not upgrade into Pro versionIt shows the 0x80072EE2 error.So I googled and found hundreds...
  8. Windows 11 home upgrade issue

Windows 11 home upgrade issue: I try to upgrade the Asus Vivo book S from Windows 11 home to windows 11 Pro.Current Windows version is Windows 11 Home 22H2So I bought upgrade key from amazon Microsoft store.But it's not upgrade into Pro versionIt shows the 0x80072EE2 error.So I googled and found hundreds...
  9. Booting issue in Windows 11

Booting issue in Windows 11: Sometimes, my laptop is not rebooting after being in sleep mode. This issue arose only after I upgraded to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-issue-in-windows-11/5f3482ff-0d4c-4602-91ae-91e5bc11f89f
  10. Booting issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting issue in Windows 11: Sometimes, my laptop is not rebooting after being in sleep mode. This issue arose only after I upgraded to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-issue-in-windows-11/5f3482ff-0d4c-4602-91ae-91e5bc11f89f