Windows 10: Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot

Discus and support Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was cleaning out my PC and was deleting a ton of files that didn’t need to be on my computer and after I finished that, my internet cut out and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaydenChilds, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot

I was cleaning out my PC and was deleting a ton of files that didn’t need to be on my computer and after I finished that, my internet cut out and my desktop wouldn’t connect to Ethernet or WiFi but everything else in my house was connected fine once the internet started working again. But I just decided that I deleted something important so I reset my PC to its factory setting and now when I sign in I can’t do anything except open task manager and I have to use task manager to run CMD and then from CMD I can open Device Manager. Other than that, I haven’t tried anything else. What do I do?PIC

:)

HaydenChilds, Feb 24, 2022
  2. vanp Win User

White Screen Replaces Desktop

About 4 weeks ago my Desktop started being replaced by a completely blank, white screen. This would happen sometimes after I turned on the computer. Within probably a minute of Desktop appearing, it would be replaced by the blank, white screen. I could do various things to get Desktop back, but as soon as I did something else, like click on the Start Menu button, Desktop disappeared again. Restarting the computer would solve the immediate problem, but eventually, restarting the computer (not necessarily the very next time), it would happen again.

It was suggested I try Control Panel Troubleshooting; that found nothing. Then it was suggested I use Device Manager to uninstall and reinstall the video card driver. This seemed to work, but after 6 days the problem recurred.

I restored a system image from about 6 weeks before the problem first occurred, and it still happened. Apparently it's a hardware problem, but I'm not sure.

Any bright ideas? Thanks.

3. Flashing desktop.

Hi Brain,

We apologize for not being able to address your concern in a timely manner.

I suggest you to uninstall drivers with the exclamation mark in Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Locate the malfunctioning device or device with the exclamation mark in the list of devices, right click on that device, and then click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes.
      Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
    Reference: Refer to the following response created by Rohit Chettri on
    Desktop screen flashes on and off.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-7ee3-4f35-84a4-4ae6125c614b?tm=1440081331553

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot

Flashing screen - white black red green blue

Hi Robinson,

We apologize for not being able to address your concern in a timely manner.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the video card drivers in compatibility mode from the manufacturer’s website and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following response created by Rohit Chettri on
    Desktop screen flashes on and off.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-7ee3-4f35-84a4-4ae6125c614b?tm=1440081331553

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot

1. Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot - Similar Threads - Home desktop screen

2. White screen flashing after installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen flashing after installing windows 11: After resetting the pc fully and installation of windows 11 when i login screen flashes continuously and i cannot do anything pls tell some solutions...
  3. White screen flashing after installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen flashing after installing windows 11: After resetting the pc fully and installation of windows 11 when i login screen flashes continuously and i cannot do anything pls tell some solutions...
  4. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  5. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  6. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home desktop screen flashes white after reboot: I was cleaning out my PC and was deleting a ton of files that didn’t need to be on my computer and after I finished that, my internet cut out and my desktop wouldn’t connect to Ethernet or WiFi but everything else in my house was connected fine once the internet started...
  8. flash white screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash white screen on windows 10: I have updated windows recently and something happened to my network its only working on static ip given by me so i decided to do so. after i started deleting my VMware and vbox network driver then i decided to reset my laptop after completed everything works fine and then...
  9. White flashing after log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flashing after log in?: Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no inputs registered by the mouse or keyboard except ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. I can boot into safe mode, remove video drivers...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...