Windows 10: Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!

Discus and support Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello FriendsI have a brand new Dell Inspiron 3501.I recently upgraded to Win 11 which was offered as a FREE upgrade. Details can be found belowEdition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nitin Bhardwaj, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!

Hello FriendsI have a brand new Dell Inspiron 3501.I recently upgraded to Win 11 which was offered as a FREE upgrade. Details can be found belowEdition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 22000.348 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.348.0 I turned off the Bitlocker Encryption which I never knew was available in Win 11 Home edition.Now, I am getting the following message on Device Encryption settings and it seems stuck or very very slow. Is it Normal ?Decryption in Progress.......... I have waited 10 hours or so. There is no option to cancel it or stop it.

:)

Nitin Bhardwaj, Nov 22, 2021

2. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Jumplist sometimes extremely slow

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 recently.

Only after a few days, the jump lists started to get extremely slow.

But they behave that way just for a while, then they work as they should again.

When slow, it takes several minutes for the jump list to appear. It is extremely annoying. Especially e.g. when I have opened a remote desktop and want to open another one via the jumplist.

I had exactly the same problem with my old Windows 7 PC and assumed that I would get rid of that problem,
    changing both PC and OS, but no.

I do not want the standard answers to this problem:

- Disable Aero

- Clear the (Explorer) Cache for Jump lists

- etc.

It is definitely something else. I mean, how would the jump list cache get full after only a week? And why does the jump list get slow only sometimes and then suddenly works just fine again?

So please, give me an answer that takes this into consideration.

Anders Edvin, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!

Windows 10 - Extremely slow WIFI

Hi Joanne,

It seems that the slow download speed only happens on your wireless devices. Since you've basically performed almost all necessary troubleshooting on both laptops, we would like to ask a few questions to help us further isolate this issue.

• How far is your computer from the router?
    • What's the make and model of your router? Is it a single-band or dual-band?
    • Are there other devices connected to the WiFi network?

In the meantime, we suggest that you change or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you have access to your router, set it to either Channel 1, 6, or 11, then change the Channel Width to 20 MHz only. Once saved, try checking the download speed again.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!

1. Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!! - Similar Threads - Home Device Decryption

2. Windows 11 jumplist extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 jumplist extremely slow.: My jumplist for all the programs pinned on my taskbar is extremely slow. I'm running a new Windows 11 22H2 laptop.All Office app and also other apps are affected.I tried deactivating the flag in Settings > Personalization > Start > Turn On the switch against Show recently...
  3. Windows 11 jumplist extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 jumplist extremely slow.: My jumplist for all the programs pinned on my taskbar is extremely slow. I'm running a new Windows 11 22H2 laptop.All Office app and also other apps are affected.I tried deactivating the flag in Settings > Personalization > Start > Turn On the switch against Show recently...
  4. File Explorer in Windows 11 extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer in Windows 11 extremely slow: Recently, we started upgrading to Windows 11 Pro and several users are starting to see long wait times when opening file explorer, this is due to the recent files view at the bottom of explorer. When we clear it out, it performs as it should. I have spent several days...
  5. DNS resolve extremely slow on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS resolve extremely slow on Windows 11: I've encountered the problem since recently updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10 21H2.My browsers Chrome, Edge would take 10 sec or longer time before even loading a new webpage especially from a new domain.I then tried `ipconfig /flushdns` to see if it is a DNS problem,...
  6. DNS resolve extremely slow on Windows 11

DNS resolve extremely slow on Windows 11: I've encountered the problem since recently updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10 21H2.My browsers Chrome, Edge would take 10 sec or longer time before even loading a new webpage especially from a new domain.I then tried `ipconfig /flushdns` to see if it is a DNS problem,...
  7. Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643

Windows 11 Extremely Slow after KB5012643: Ever since the update mentioned in the title, the Windows 11 bootup process has been extremely slow. Like it went from 10 seconds to a good 3-4 minutes before I can use it. It'll boot up in 2 minutes, but CPU usage would be so high I can't do anything until it settles down....
  8. Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!

Windows 11 Home Device Decryption extremely Slow !!!!: Hello FriendsI have a brand new Dell Inspiron 3501.I recently upgraded to Win 11 which was offered as a FREE upgrade. Details can be found belowEdition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 OS build 22000.348 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.348.0...
  9. Extremely slow Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extremely slow Windows: For some reason my Windows 10 Acer laptop has become extremely slow during the last week or so. I have run the PERFMON /REPORT and see there is a problem which I don't understand and would appreciate help with. Here is a screen print of the report :[ATTACH]...
  10. Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extremely Slow: My computer is terribly slow. There's a lag for EVERY action performed; turning on the computer and logging in, opening google chrome, opening a new tab, loading a website, shutting off the computer, EVERYTHING. I don't know what to do. I've only used about 1/3 of my...