Windows 10: Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Discus and support Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas Lord, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71

:)

Nicholas Lord, Mar 2, 2024
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Windows 11 Home fails to download new English voices

Trying to change the robot voice in Windows 11 Home from a US voice to an Irish voice. That fails.

Tried these fixes from Windows Help to no avail:

Step 0: Add new voice, close all apps, reboot Windows. No joy.

Step 1. Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download.

Step 2. Delete all files and sub-folders within the Download folder.

Step 3. Go back to the language pack page and try downloading again, and then set it as default. No go.

Step 4: Restart the Windows Update services by Windows key + R, then type in services.msc and press Enter. In the Services window, locate Windows Update and right-click on it and select Restart. No new voice.

VibroPlex, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English... :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Mar 2, 2024
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

1. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English... - Similar Threads - Home edition Voice

2. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition: So I bought a product key for the home edition of windows, but for some reason when I run the installation media I never get an option to choose the home edition. It always defaults to Pro. How can I download onto a USB the Home edition of windows so I can put it on my...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition: So I bought a product key for the home edition of windows, but for some reason when I run the installation media I never get an option to choose the home edition. It always defaults to Pro. How can I download onto a USB the Home edition of windows so I can put it on my...
  5. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11 Home fails to download new English voices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home fails to download new English voices: Trying to change the robot voice in Windows 11 Home from a US voice to an Irish voice. That fails. Tried these fixes from Windows Help to no avail: Step 0: Add new voice, close all apps, reboot Windows. No joy. Step 1. Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download. Step 2....
  7. Windows 11 Home fails to download new English voices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home fails to download new English voices: Trying to change the robot voice in Windows 11 Home from a US voice to an Irish voice. That fails. Tried these fixes from Windows Help to no avail: Step 0: Add new voice, close all apps, reboot Windows. No joy. Step 1. Go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download. Step 2....
  8. windows 10 home single edition download

windows 10 home single edition download: windows 10 media create tool has only windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home single language edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-edition-download/7a99d586-f47b-436a-9997-4853a53471ea
  9. Windows 10 Home Edition download

Windows 10 Home Edition download: I have been downloading Windows 10 Home,from a USB download I got from your site, for about seven hours...rebooting and rebooting and downloading ever more data to my hard drive. It has consumed over 240GB of my 500GB hard drive...so far. Can you tell me what is going on?...
  10. Windows 10 Home Edition block downloads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Edition block downloads: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home edition on my sons laptop and trying to prevent him from doing downloads such as software and games. He has a standard account but I cant find any way to prevent these downloads from occurring. I have seen many ways of doing this in registry etc...