Windows 10: windows 11 home insider version issue

Discus and support windows 11 home insider version issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY device running on windows 11 home insider dev version i want to leave windows 11 home insider version to normal windows 11 cause windows 11 insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ajay Veldi, Jan 8, 2023.

1. windows 11 home insider version issue

MY device running on windows 11 home insider dev version i want to leave windows 11 home insider version to normal windows 11 cause windows 11 insider contains lot of errors need solution ASAP!!

:)

Ajay Veldi, Jan 8, 2023

2. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 8, 2023
  4. Jerry8A Win User

windows 11 home insider version issue

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

windows 11 home insider version issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 home insider version issue

1. windows 11 home insider version issue - Similar Threads - home insider version

2. Word Version 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Version 11 Home: My curser keeps jumping in Word Version 11 Home. I have tried several fixes advised on the web, but I am still having problems. This is a 2020 laptop but I just started using it recently....
  3. wow64 for windows 11 home insider download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wow64 for windows 11 home insider download: its open when i start compiuter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64-for-windows-11-home-insider-download/470f3cc7-0489-486f-8be6-1551b463596d
  4. wow64 for windows 11 home insider download

wow64 for windows 11 home insider download: its open when i start compiuter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64-for-windows-11-home-insider-download/470f3cc7-0489-486f-8be6-1551b463596d
  5. Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...

Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?...
  7. windows 11 home insider version issue

windows 11 home insider version issue: MY device running on windows 11 home insider dev version i want to leave windows 11 home insider version to normal windows 11 cause windows 11 insider contains lot of errors need solution ASAP!!...
  8. Windows 11 Insider program issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider program issue: So I have had windows 11 for a while now, but I replaced my motherboard because it was faulty. Today I got onto my computer and told me that my update was expiring soon, I'm on version 22H2 and It will not let me update to a newer update because "The computer does not meet...
  9. Windows 11 Insider program issue

Windows 11 Insider program issue: So I have had windows 11 for a while now, but I replaced my motherboard because it was faulty. Today I got onto my computer and told me that my update was expiring soon, I'm on version 22H2 and It will not let me update to a newer update because "The computer does not meet...
  10. Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...: Dear all, It all started when I updated my HP laptop to Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912. It all seems great until I noticed that my Bluetooth driver disappears from Device Manager, and the USB Driver 3.0 does not work properly, no matter I've tried to plug into my...