Windows 10: Windows 11 home not installing

Discus and support Windows 11 home not installing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I went to the store and bought windows 11. It came with a usb and a key card. The windows 11 I bought was for the home edition, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamil Saade, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Windows 11 home not installing

Hello, I went to the store and bought windows 11. It came with a usb and a key card. The windows 11 I bought was for the home edition, but when I plugged it in, it instantly downloaded windows 11 pro edition which left my key card useless since it's for the home edition. So now I'm trying to find a way to install the home edition so that I can activate it. Any advice on how to fix this? I contacted Microsoft but can't seem to get anyone on the line from the callback number and the steps I took from the agent just reinstalled windows 11 pro again.

:)

Jamil Saade, Sep 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Windows 11 home not installing

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 home not installing

1. Windows 11 home not installing - Similar Threads - home installing

2. Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key?: Hi!I will receive a new computer tomorrow. The PC is a self-build so the install will be a totally clean install.Can I Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key? My Win10 Home key is an original key from Microsoft.Thank You!...
  3. Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key?: Hi!I will receive a new computer tomorrow. The PC is a self-build so the install will be a totally clean install.Can I Install Windows 11 with Windows Home 10 Retail key? My Win10 Home key is an original key from Microsoft.Thank You!...
  4. Windows 11 home not installing

Windows 11 home not installing: Hello, I went to the store and bought windows 11. It came with a usb and a key card. The windows 11 I bought was for the home edition, but when I plugged it in, it instantly downloaded windows 11 pro edition which left my key card useless since it's for the home edition. So...
  5. Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education: There is an app called gameranger which enables you to connect with other users and play games online. While I can install it in windows 11 home edition, that is not the case with windows 11 education, on the same computer even. I get "no response from the server error". I...
  6. Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education: There is an app called gameranger which enables you to connect with other users and play games online. While I can install it in windows 11 home edition, that is not the case with windows 11 education, on the same computer even. I get "no response from the server error". I...
  7. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  8. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  9. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. how to changed windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro wihout installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to changed windows 10 home single language to windows 10 pro wihout installing: so my laptop is really slow to run windows 10 home so i need pro version pls help i dont hve money to buy sandisk to reinstall windows i alwys reset my laptop to become fasterpc specificationDevice name DESKTOP-P7SNT1U Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz...