Windows 10: Windows 11 home to education upgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 home to education upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear community members,I have a Windows 11 home notebook and wanted to install the Windows 11 Education version, which we received from our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Feller06, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Feller06 Win User

Windows 11 home to education upgrade

Dear community members,I have a Windows 11 home notebook and wanted to install the Windows 11 Education version, which we received from our school.After installation of this version without any issues in Windows, the PC tries to boot the system but it can not.After that, the error message "installation has failed" pops up.If I reboot the system, I get the blue screen message the PC should be repaired with the error code 0xc000000f.After that, I use the recovery option to get the initial factory settings.Could you please support me how I can install the Education version?Thank you and BRY

:)

Feller06, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 home to education upgrade

Upgrade windows home to windows education

Have you tried upgrading by using only the product key?

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key

Enter your Windows 10 Education key

Click Next

Should be upgraded within 5 to 10 minutes, personal files, apps and settings preserved.

Learn more:

If the problem persist, I suggest you repair your Windows 10 Home installation first:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 home to education upgrade

1. Windows 11 home to education upgrade - Similar Threads - home education upgrade

2. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education: Hi, I work with schools and we are a Microsoft Partner and sell CSP licences. We have a school using M365 A3 CSP licences. Previously we have been able to acquire licences to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Edu/Pro following this documentation. However I followed the...
  3. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education: Hi, I work with schools and we are a Microsoft Partner and sell CSP licences. We have a school using M365 A3 CSP licences. Previously we have been able to acquire licences to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Edu/Pro following this documentation. However I followed the...
  4. Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education: Yesterday, I updated my computer and an error message showed up saying that my Windows has not been activated. This is strange because I have had this computer for almost a year, and nothing has ever happened. After troubleshooting it, I get his error"We can't activate...
  5. Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education: Dear, I would like to know why my operating system windows 11 home, automatically changed into Windows 11 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-turned-in-windows-11-education/e239218d-6557-4ac2-bf82-db952b5f9696
  6. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key: Case #:33294001] - Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-to-windows-11-education-upgrade/f0cf8224-2259-49a0-8330-2c5752b1f400
  7. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key: Case #:33294001] - Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education upgrade product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-to-windows-11-education-upgrade/f0cf8224-2259-49a0-8330-2c5752b1f400
  8. Windows 11 home to education upgrade

Windows 11 home to education upgrade: Dear community members,I have a Windows 11 home notebook and wanted to install the Windows 11 Education version, which we received from our school.After installation of this version without any issues in Windows, the PC tries to boot the system but it can not.After that, the...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Education to Home??: I installed Windows 10 Education on my new system as I comply with the requirements. When I sign in, I am limited by the number of modifications I can make because of the limitations put in place by my college IT dept. I want to 'upgrade' to Windows 10 Home so I can actually...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Education`: I keep getting the error message: Couldn't upgrade your edition, undoing updates. Every time it applies additional features...it stops at 98% and then undoes the changes. Please help. I don't want to reinstall windows just so I could upgrade to Education. Thanks. 30559