Windows 10: Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There,I bought a laptop which was pre-installed with Windows 11 Home.Our company received our latest activation keys for Windows 11 Enterprise and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPGSA71, Jun 9, 2022.

1. JPGSA71 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

Hi There,I bought a laptop which was pre-installed with Windows 11 Home.Our company received our latest activation keys for Windows 11 Enterprise and I need to upgrade to it.I am battling to find any info on upgrading from 11 home to 11 Enterprise. Searching around I only found info on how to upgrade to Pro edition and one post suggesting that upgrading from Home to Enterprise requires new installation of Windows 11 Enterprise,I already have valid and licensed O365, Visual Studio etc. installed and configured and would not want to redo all of it.Will running changepk.exe with Enterprise produc

:)

JPGSA71, Jun 9, 2022

2. New Windows Build Breaks QuickBooks Enterprise 11

This does not work. I tried this first. Loaded with every compatibility possibility that was available. There is another issue that is causing the failure. MS has made a change that is breaking Quickbooks Enterprise 11 in the new update as I first stated
    above.

QuickBooks Enterprise 11 User, Jun 9, 2022
  3. New Windows Build Breaks QuickBooks Enterprise 11

Hi Hillary,

We suggest that you install Quickbooks Enterprise 11 in compatible mode. Please refer the link below for the steps:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

If you have other concern, feel free to post. We're always here to help.

Kerwin Lee, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

RSS feeds not working in IE 11

Microsoft Edge is the default browser in Windows 10 operating system which is built-in.
    While Internet Explorer 11 is the latest version of Internet Explorer that can be use from Windows 7 and up.

In this case, we suggest you to run the RSS links with Internet Explorer 11 since they are all working fine with it.
    You may also refer to the links below to know more about Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.

Jamille Nar, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

1. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Home Enterprise

2. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home Single Language to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home Single Language to Enterprise: I have a product key with me and ran it through the Change Product Key in Settings > System > Activation. It always flashes that it's 100% complete and then throws an "Unable to upgrade your edition" error with the code 0x80070490, I tried it once more until I read that you...
  3. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home Single Language to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home Single Language to Enterprise: I have a product key with me and ran it through the Change Product Key in Settings > System > Activation. It always flashes that it's 100% complete and then throws an "Unable to upgrade your edition" error with the code 0x80070490, I tried it once more until I read that you...
  4. Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?: Hi Support,Did some research and I'm confused with is the right answer. Question is can i use Windows 11 Home edition for business? I understood the difference between Pro and Home edition but if my usage is just good with Home edition and can i proceed and is there any legal...
  5. Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?

Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?: Hi Support,Did some research and I'm confused with is the right answer. Question is can i use Windows 11 Home edition for business? I understood the difference between Pro and Home edition but if my usage is just good with Home edition and can i proceed and is there any legal...
  6. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  7. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  8. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

9. How do i downgrade from Enterprise to Home windows 11

How do i downgrade from Enterprise to Home windows 11: I've upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now seem to be stuck with and "Enterprise" account. I do not want enterprise i've already purchased a Home key. How do I change the version from windows 11 Enterprise to Home. I cannot find an installer specifically for that version of...
  10. How do i downgrade from Enterprise to Home windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade from Enterprise to Home windows 11: I've upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now seem to be stuck with and "Enterprise" account. I do not want enterprise i've already purchased a Home key. How do I change the version from windows 11 Enterprise to Home. I cannot find an installer specifically for that version of...