Windows 10: Windows 11 home upgrade issue

Discus and support Windows 11 home upgrade issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to upgrade the Asus Vivo book S from Windows 11 home to windows 11 Pro.Current Windows version is Windows 11 Home 22H2So I bought upgrade key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yongjun Yoon, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Windows 11 home upgrade issue

I try to upgrade the Asus Vivo book S from Windows 11 home to windows 11 Pro.Current Windows version is Windows 11 Home 22H2So I bought upgrade key from amazon Microsoft store.But it's not upgrade into Pro versionIt shows the 0x80072EE2 error.So I googled and found hundreds of solutions.Turn off firewall, put window update domain into trust site in internet setting, turn off 3rd party antivirus.But it shows the 0x80072ee2 error again.is there any way that I can solve this problem?

:)

Yongjun Yoon, Mar 8, 2023

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Mar 8, 2023
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Mar 8, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 11 home upgrade issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 home upgrade issue

1. Windows 11 home upgrade issue - Similar Threads - home upgrade issue

2. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, but facing some issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, but facing some issues.: I have bought a Dell G15 5521 laptop with Windows 11 home OS installed. So, I have upgraded windows 11 home to pro from AppStore and paid the amount as mentioned.As we know that company is providing their own app for software, so when I opened "My Dell" app it is showing to...
  3. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, but facing some issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro, but facing some issues.: I have bought a Dell G15 5521 laptop with Windows 11 home OS installed. So, I have upgraded windows 11 home to pro from AppStore and paid the amount as mentioned.As we know that company is providing their own app for software, so when I opened "My Dell" app it is showing to...
  4. Upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro: partition issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro: partition issues: Why did this happen and now what? I upgraded from Windows 10 Home Windows said it was W11-ready to Windows 11 Home. I then upgraded to Windows 11 Pro recently. I noticed a drop in NVMe space. I noticed Windows created an additional "Healthy recovery" partition of 1000 MB....
  5. Upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro: partition issues

Upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro: partition issues: Why did this happen and now what? I upgraded from Windows 10 Home Windows said it was W11-ready to Windows 11 Home. I then upgraded to Windows 11 Pro recently. I noticed a drop in NVMe space. I noticed Windows created an additional "Healthy recovery" partition of 1000 MB....
  6. Windows 11 home upgrade issue

Windows 11 home upgrade issue: I try to upgrade the Asus Vivo book S from Windows 11 home to windows 11 Pro.Current Windows version is Windows 11 Home 22H2So I bought upgrade key from amazon Microsoft store.But it's not upgrade into Pro versionIt shows the 0x80072EE2 error.So I googled and found hundreds...
  7. Upgrading a Windows 11 Home Preview to a Windows 11 Home RTM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading a Windows 11 Home Preview to a Windows 11 Home RTM.: A while back my friend, against my specific instructions not to install a preview edition of W11, did just that. Now when he needs a problem solved on his computer, we are talking past each other because his version of W11 is different than mine. It finally came to a head,...
  8. Upgrading a Windows 11 Home Preview to a Windows 11 Home RTM.

Upgrading a Windows 11 Home Preview to a Windows 11 Home RTM.: A while back my friend, against my specific instructions not to install a preview edition of W11, did just that. Now when he needs a problem solved on his computer, we are talking past each other because his version of W11 is different than mine. It finally came to a head,...
  9. Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro: How do I chat with Microsoft directly? I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to install, I have a message saying I tried ti activate Windows 11 Enterprise. I am stuck now and need help....
  10. Windows home to pro upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows home to pro upgrade issue: I have windows home single language edition which is activated as it is preinstalled digital license. From store I purchased professional and trying to upgrade to pro but giving me error 0xc004f050. I tried to use windows default generic key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T...