Windows 10: Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro

Discus and support Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the update for Windows 11 Home to Pro from the Microsoft Store. There was no product key given or a download or install button to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertShattler, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro

I just purchased the update for Windows 11 Home to Pro from the Microsoft Store. There was no product key given or a download or install button to use. I rebooted and checked my Settings. It said Windows was not activated. I clicked the activate now button and was given an error code and statement that I didn't have a valid digital license for my Windows.Help!!!!!!

:)

RobertShattler, Nov 7, 2021

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 7, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro

1. Windows 11 Home upgrade to Pro - Similar Threads - Home upgrade Pro

2. windows 11 home to pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade: I have applications and program files I don't want to lose. will I lose them during an upgrade from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-to-pro-upgrade/488be396-f8b9-4c8f-a9c9-6474e7163b0e
  3. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro: I bought a new notebook and would like to upgrade Home to Pro. Perhaps the upgrade is free. I went into System/Activation settings and changed the product key to the generic VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T, I then clicked Start and the Upgrade Your Edition of Windows box opened...
  4. Windows 11 home to pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home to pro upgrade: I have purchased a product key for pro and I want to upgrade my windows 11 home. When I perform the upgrade, do i need to clean install everything? Or just activatimg the pk will open the added feature?...
  5. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro: Hi all,I have purchased a new Laptop with Windows 11 Home pre-installed and I would like to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro. And I have windows 10 home upgrade to pro digital key. Can I use it to upgrade Windows 11 also?...
  6. Upgrade Windows 11 home to pro

Upgrade Windows 11 home to pro: I bought a computer for work that came with Windows 11 Home. In order to do a clean install using my company Microsoft 365 account, I had to do a new install of Windows 11 Pro via a bootable usb drive. Now that I have Windows installed with everything working on my 365...
  7. Windows 11 home to pro upgrade.

Windows 11 home to pro upgrade.: Hi, I have purchased a product key to upgrade my windows 11 version from home to pro. When I perform the upgrade will I have to complete a clean installation of windows or will activating the product key just 'unlock' the extra features? Many Thanks...
  8. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: I have a new Windows 11 Home laptop and would like to upgrade it to Win 11 Pro through the MS Store. However, I don't see this as an option in the store. Any advice?...
  9. Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro: How do I chat with Microsoft directly? I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to install, I have a message saying I tried ti activate Windows 11 Enterprise. I am stuck now and need help....
  10. Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro

Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro: How do I chat with Microsoft directly? I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to install, I have a message saying I tried ti activate Windows 11 Enterprise. I am stuck now and need help....