Windows 10: Windows 11: how do I access my contacts?

Discus and support Windows 11: how do I access my contacts? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11: how do I access my contacts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValerieAnne12, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Windows 11: how do I access my contacts?

Windows 11: how do I access my contacts?

:)

ValerieAnne12, Dec 28, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 28, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

4. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11: how do I access my contacts? - Similar Threads - access contacts

2. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  3. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  4. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  5. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  6. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 Setting - Windows Security cannot be accessed and notes need to contact IT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Setting - Windows Security cannot be accessed and notes need to contact IT?: Hello and I hope someone can guide me with this problem I've not experienced before.I began the windows 11 reset function about an hour ago, it ran fine and after the computer completed its set up, I began to go check on settings.I completed all windows updates.Here is the...
  8. Windows 11 Setting - Windows Security cannot be accessed and notes need to contact IT?

Windows 11 Setting - Windows Security cannot be accessed and notes need to contact IT?: Hello and I hope someone can guide me with this problem I've not experienced before.I began the windows 11 reset function about an hour ago, it ran fine and after the computer completed its set up, I began to go check on settings.I completed all windows updates.Here is the...
  9. Windows 11 Setting - Privacy & Security can not be accessed and notes need to contact IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Setting - Privacy & Security can not be accessed and notes need to contact IT.: Hello and I hope someone can guide me with this problem I've not experienced before.I began the windows 11 reset function about an hour ago, it ran fine and after the computer completed its set up, I began to go check on settings.I completed all windows updates.Problem...
  10. Windows 11 Setting - Privacy & Security can not be accessed and notes need to contact IT.

Windows 11 Setting - Privacy & Security can not be accessed and notes need to contact IT.: Hello and I hope someone can guide me with this problem I've not experienced before.I began the windows 11 reset function about an hour ago, it ran fine and after the computer completed its set up, I began to go check on settings.I completed all windows updates.Problem...