Windows 10: Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

Discus and support Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I upgraded to Windows 11 month or so ago. I found that it included the new Microsoft Whiteboard.After using the app for a few days, I did not like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UnknownUserOnWindows, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

Hi. I upgraded to Windows 11 month or so ago. I found that it included the new Microsoft Whiteboard.After using the app for a few days, I did not like it.So, I was wondering if I could do a downgrade to the older version of the app, which was available in Windows 10.Is the old Whiteboard available and is it compatible with Windows 11?Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

UnknownUserOnWindows, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard app 20.11214.0.5532 released for iOS - Jan. 11

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

What's New

• This release contains regular bug fixes and quality improvements.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Nov 29, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows 7 Will Allow Downgrades too

Even though there's still some time left before the official release of Windows 7, Microsoft - the creator of this OS - confirmed today that just like some Windows Vista distributions could be downgraded to Windows XP with ease, the same will apply to Windows 7. General users of Windows 7 will be given the option of downgrading right over Vista to Windows XP, a Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed.
    "This is not the first time that Microsoft has offered downgrade rights to a version other than its immediate predecessor," the spokesperson told Betanews, "and our Software Assurance customers can always downgrade to any previous version of Windows."
    Microsoft hasn't detailed exactly how downgrade rights will work with Windows 7 - for now we know that Windows 7 will be downgradable to either Windows Vista or Windows XP - the rest of the details remain unclear.

Source: Betanews

malware, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

Help in Microsoft Whiteboard

Hello HardikBatwal,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

Microsoft whiteboard doesn’t have the option to use a protractor as of now. However the ruler has the angle measurement listed inside it that can be used to draw accurate angles.

Here is an excellent video detailing that at time frame 04:48 :

Disclaimer: this is a non Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted products). Throughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

** There is also a request for addition of protractor in the uservoice and you can vote to have it added here

https://whiteboard.uservoice.com/forums/915919-...

JaspreetSingh08, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

1. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard? - Similar Threads - — downgrade old

2. How do I downgrade to Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downgrade to Windows 11 Home?: I built a new PC a while ago and activated Windows 11 Home with an OEM code. After a little bit of time, I upgraded to Pro/Enterprise using KMS activation.I now want to go back to Windows Home edition as I found the OEM code in an old registry backup. Can I go back to Windows...
  3. How do I downgrade to Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade to Windows 11 Home?: I built a new PC a while ago and activated Windows 11 Home with an OEM code. After a little bit of time, I upgraded to Pro/Enterprise using KMS activation.I now want to go back to Windows Home edition as I found the OEM code in an old registry backup. Can I go back to Windows...
  4. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?: Hi, I'm having some issues with my gpu, such as unexpected crashes and freezes. It's pretty old nvidia quadro 1000m but it has always done its job in a pretty decent way...until now at least.I saw that windows installed directx12 with one of its last updates and i think it's...
  5. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?: Hi, I'm having some issues with my gpu, such as unexpected crashes and freezes. It's pretty old nvidia quadro 1000m but it has always done its job in a pretty decent way...until now at least.I saw that windows installed directx12 with one of its last updates and i think it's...
  6. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?: Hi. I upgraded to Windows 11 month or so ago. I found that it included the new Microsoft Whiteboard.After using the app for a few days, I did not like it.So, I was wondering if I could do a downgrade to the older version of the app, which was available in Windows 10.Is the...
  8. How do I downgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I downgrade.: Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade/bfb02610-be38-4652-b2e2-a5fe940c8f6d
  9. How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?: Hello. I'm trying to play PUBG Lite, but it cant run on DirectX 12. I know how to download and install DirectX 11, but I have no idea how do I uninstall DirectX 12. submitted by /u/Somebodyidk124 [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???: After you decided your product is not anymore a product (Sooooo convenient for u), You simply tell us: **** U ALL, WINDOWS USER'S... However, there are many Lawyers and Countries where your policies is NOT VALID!!! AND PEOPLE WITH MONEY WHICH IS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE WE ARE...