Windows 10: Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

Discus and support Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matej Víťaz, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ???

:)

Matej Víťaz, Nov 4, 2022

2. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Nov 4, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10?

Hi Lara,

Thank you for sending the screenshot of the Caps lock indicator. We would like to know what is the brand of your computer, since different computer manufacturer may have different ways to disable Caps lock indicator. For now, kindly follow these steps on
    how to disable the indicator.

• Press the Windows key on the keyboard and select Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Display and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and select Display adapter properties.
    • Click on Screen configurations tab. In Properties window, make sure
      Enable on-screen display is checked. Under "Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock" section, look for "While the numeric lock or caps lock is ON" section, choose the
      "Show the indicator for a few seconds" option.

Please keep us updated with this concern.

Ryan Fra, Nov 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. (Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community) I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.

Window Specifications

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2022

OS build 22000.493

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.493.0

JacobGlanzer, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

1. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator - Similar Threads - disable Caps Lock

2. How to disable the indication message of caps lock in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the indication message of caps lock in windows 11: Hi all,I am using windows 11 and I found an annoying message when I press caps lock key. When I press the key, the following message showed up on my screen, which covers some of the areas in my screen. Even if it is only a few seconds, it did bring me the bad user experience....
  3. How to disable the indication message of caps lock in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the indication message of caps lock in windows 11: Hi all,I am using windows 11 and I found an annoying message when I press caps lock key. When I press the key, the following message showed up on my screen, which covers some of the areas in my screen. Even if it is only a few seconds, it did bring me the bad user experience....
  4. How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen: I am struggling to turn off the caps lock indicator on my Spin SP314-51 it really irritates me when it pops up when using caps or num lock...
  5. How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen

How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen: I am struggling to turn off the caps lock indicator on my Spin SP314-51 it really irritates me when it pops up when using caps or num lock...
  6. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  7. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  8. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator: When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-to-disable-caps-lock-on-screen/1a363c66-a286-46f6-b448-52240ebbdd22
  9. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  10. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...