Windows 10: Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem

Discus and support Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLLwas not found problemthis message appears while windows openAlso some times blue screen said stopcode error, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShermanCheung, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem

Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLLwas not found problemthis message appears while windows openAlso some times blue screen said stopcode error, and I tried some toolbut can't fix it, I'm not skillfull in computer. Need help, thanks!

:)

ShermanCheung, Jun 11, 2024
  2. stfark Win User

Vcomp100.dll

Accidentally deleted the visual c redistributable module from the win 10 control panel. now every time that I sign on to win 10, get the error that vcomp100.dll is missing, re-install may solve the problem, how in the world does one re-install this library
    routine, any help her would be appreciated? Sid kraft

stfark, Jun 11, 2024
  3. NickWest1 Win User
    Vcomp100.dll missing

I'm trying to install some software for a Brother all-in-one printer on a windows 8.1 laptop. Every time I do it comes up with Vcomp100.dll missing. When I look into the system32 directory that file already exists.... How do I fix this problem?

NickWest1, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem

vcomp100.dll is missing?

Yeah, it's not a Microsoft app. I know what happened. vcomp100.dll didn't install during the process of installing the app. I'm really just trying to get the .dll file without reinstalling all the software.

Burrito2000, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem

1. Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem - Similar Threads - solve VCOMP100 DLL

2. Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLL was not found problem: Windows 11 how to solve VCOMP100.DLLwas not found problemthis message appears while windows openAlso some times blue screen said stopcode error, and I tried some toolbut can't fix it, I'm not skillfull in computer. Need help, thanks!...
  3. How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?: I had installed Epic Games Store on my idea pad S145. after downloading some games on running them it showed 2 errors, "Code execution cannot proceed because 'VCRUNTIME140.dll' was not found." and "Code execution cannot proceed because 'MSVCP140.dll' was not found."i...
  4. How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?: I had installed Epic Games Store on my idea pad S145. after downloading some games on running them it showed 2 errors, "Code execution cannot proceed because 'VCRUNTIME140.dll' was not found." and "Code execution cannot proceed because 'MSVCP140.dll' was not found."i...
  5. vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted: I have this issue even though the file is in windows, windows\system and windows\system32 I have copied a known good copy to these directories I have run the virtual studio upgrade/reinstall I have tried rolling back to a known good restore point I have tried running a...
  6. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  7. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  8. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder: [ATTACH] I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game CODE: Closers is the game. I have a few friends that also play this game and they have no problem with opening the game, and they all have Windows 10. I even tried downloading these C++ files for x64 I...
  9. How to solve DLL problem after crash

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to solve DLL problem after crash: Three days ago when I switched on I got a message, before the Welcome screen appeared, that due to problems with safety an automatic repair would be made to the Win 10 OS. The system would not allow me access until that lengthy process was completed. Then even though I had...
  10. PROBLEM FOUND IN RIGHT CLICK MENU & MSVCR100.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM FOUND IN RIGHT CLICK MENU & MSVCR100.dll was not found: HI MICROSOFT TEAM I AM UNABLE TO FOUND REMOVE UNDER LINE [ATTACH] SECOND PROBLEM IS :- MSVCR100.dll was not found issue in google chrome and other browsers. [ATTACH] WITH REGARDS RONNIE GOGOI PHONE :- 7002023302, 9954250868 BRIGHT LAND COMPUTER DULIAJAN,...