Windows 10: Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem

Discus and support Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am Using:Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harshpreet2112, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem

I am UsingWindows 11 Hyper-V Problem :processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎21/‎2022 OS build 22598.200 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22598.200.0 I installed new update today but suddenly couple of software start saying that its incompatible windows type especially bluestacks The link says to turn on Hyper-V but this option is nowit was there before not in turn windows features on and offpls help

:)

Harshpreet2112, Apr 21, 2022

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem

Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem

1. Windows 11 Hyper-V Problem - Similar Threads - Hyper Problem

2. hyper v black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hyper v black screen problem: Hello,I added a checkpoint to an Ubuntu 20.04 virtual machine that I was using on Hyper V, and when my virtual machine had a problem, I deleted the checkpoint and now it does not open at all.When I want to install a new virtual machine, after the language selection screen,...
  3. hyper v black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hyper v black screen problem: Hello,I added a checkpoint to an Ubuntu 20.04 virtual machine that I was using on Hyper V, and when my virtual machine had a problem, I deleted the checkpoint and now it does not open at all.When I want to install a new virtual machine, after the language selection screen,...
  4. A problem with Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  5. A problem with Hyper-V

A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  6. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  7. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  8. Problems with starting up virtual machines in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with starting up virtual machines in Hyper-V: Whenever I create a VM to boot to the vHard drive it has always said ">>Start PXE on IPv4 and I even tryed to uncheck "Boot from TPM" or whatever it said and It still never boots the OS. Please help?...
  9. Problems with starting up virtual machines in Hyper-V

Problems with starting up virtual machines in Hyper-V: Whenever I create a VM to boot to the vHard drive it has always said ">>Start PXE on IPv4 and I even tryed to uncheck "Boot from TPM" or whatever it said and It still never boots the OS. Please help?...
  10. Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems uploading VHD to hyper V server: Hello,I have installed a fresh bare metal Hyper V server . It has not joined a domainI have configured its management according to this https://timothygruber.com/hyper-v-2/remotely-managing-hyper-v-server-in-a-workgroup-or-non-domain/I am able to access it from a Windows...