Windows 10: Windows 11 Hypervisor error

Discus and support Windows 11 Hypervisor error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has been getting a BSOD almost daily. Usually happens when I'm playing the following games/apps: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chasetrx, May 25, 2024.

1. chasetrx Win User

Windows 11 Hypervisor error

My computer has been getting a BSOD almost daily. Usually happens when I'm playing the following games/apps: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Wuthering waves, Capcut.Here's what I've tried to do to resolve it.- Uninstall nvidia drivers and install older and more stable versions- Uninstall nvidia drivers and reinstall latest versionsThe most consistent error in event view is: "Hypervisor launch failed; Either SVM not present or not enabled in BIOS."Here is the minidump file records:VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler

:)

chasetrx, May 25, 2024

2. Windows 11 Hypervisor error (Blue Screen)

Hi, thanks for patiently waiting, as per checking and analyzing the DMP files, there is an error avgVmm.sys, this error comes from your AVG anti-virus, in this case, I suggest uninstalling the third-party anti-virus first as it has conflict with the Hypervisor, kindly follow the steps from this link:

https://support.avg.com/SupportArticleView?l=en...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If none will work from the above solution, I suggest doing an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files.

Kindly follow the steps from this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Note: If the issue persists, kindly update your BIOS by going to PC manufacturers to download and contact the PC manufacturer for them to install the latest BIOS update for you, and if still the same, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the device for any hardware-related issues.

Lester BernardReyes, May 25, 2024
  3. Windows 11 Blue Screen Hypervisor Error

Hi, the hypervisor error occurs at least once a day.

I am using AMD Ryzen 7 and Windows 11. I have upgraded virtual box to the latest version, disabled windows hypervisor option and stopped ACER's care centre from starting automatically.

This issue is affecting my work and education. Would you advise how to fix this issue? Thank you.

Yan Ming Lee, May 25, 2024
  4. WideBody1 Win User

After updating to Windows 11 I can't enable Hypervisor

I made a lot of progress from my last post, I am hoping this group can do it again.

I recently upgraded to Windows 11. There were a few issues. One of the things I did was uninstall the Hypervisor. Now, when I do the command

BCDEDIT /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

The next boot Green Screens on me. I can then boot into safe mode and

BCDEDIT /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

I don't know quite how to debug this. I feel as if some requirement for hypervisor is not being met. When I run Windows Sandbox it gives me the error message "No hypervisor was found. Please enable hypervisor support. Error 0xc351000"

The main goal here is to run Windows 11 Sandbox with VMWare Player.

Thanks in advance

WideBody1, May 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Hypervisor error - Similar Threads - Hypervisor error

2. HYPERVISOR ERROR, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER OVERRRAN STACK BUFFER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR ERROR, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER OVERRRAN STACK BUFFER: For quite some time now, when I usually leave my computer idle or when I step away for a moment and turn off the monitors, I often come back to find a BSoD with a HYPERVISOR ERROR. Recently, after restarting the computer following a HYPERVISOR ERROR, I also get a DRIVER IRQL...
  3. HYPERVISOR ERROR, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER OVERRRAN STACK BUFFER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HYPERVISOR ERROR, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER OVERRRAN STACK BUFFER: For quite some time now, when I usually leave my computer idle or when I step away for a moment and turn off the monitors, I often come back to find a BSoD with a HYPERVISOR ERROR. Recently, after restarting the computer following a HYPERVISOR ERROR, I also get a DRIVER IRQL...
  4. BSOD Hypervisor Error 20001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Hypervisor Error 20001: Hello,My PC crashed a third time in a month, I'm unsure of the cause. I've run a dump check using the windows debugger, the results are below. Need help to interpret?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  5. BSOD Hypervisor Error 20001

BSOD Hypervisor Error 20001: Hello,My PC crashed a third time in a month, I'm unsure of the cause. I've run a dump check using the windows debugger, the results are below. Need help to interpret?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  6. Windows 11 Hypervisor error

Windows 11 Hypervisor error: My computer has been getting a BSOD almost daily. Usually happens when I'm playing the following games/apps: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Wuthering waves, Capcut.Here's what I've tried to do to resolve it.- Uninstall nvidia drivers and install older and more stable...
  7. Windows 11 Hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hypervisor error: Hello, I have been having problems with my computer crashing with a BSOD every few days. It sometimes happens when I'm playing games, or when I'm using my video editing software. The error seems to be linked to something called "hypervisor". The error from event viewer...
  8. Windows 11 Hypervisor error

Windows 11 Hypervisor error: Hello, I have been having problems with my computer crashing with a BSOD every few days. It sometimes happens when I'm playing games, or when I'm using my video editing software. The error seems to be linked to something called "hypervisor". The error from event viewer...
  9. Hypervisor Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error BSOD: My computer has had multiple BSOD's and I am getting rather annoyed. I have multiple .dmp files I can share however It isnt allowing me to attach it to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/f51917b4-b508-43b1-92ac-824cc048b15f
  10. Hypervisor Error BSOD

Hypervisor Error BSOD: My computer has had multiple BSOD's and I am getting rather annoyed. I have multiple .dmp files I can share however It isnt allowing me to attach it to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/f51917b4-b508-43b1-92ac-824cc048b15f