Windows 10: windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?

Discus and support windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am struggling to find the needed resources described here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andreas Priwitzer, Sep 12, 2022.

1. windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?

I am struggling to find the needed resources described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/system-builder-deployment?source=recommendations&view=windows-11For example, the Inbox apps ISO with part-number X22-79194 or the lastest LCU for Windows 11 with the part-number X22-89545.Tried to google the resources but they are nowhere to be found.Can anybody tell me, where they are found? Is there a register by microsoft, where you can browse for part-numbers?Thanks in advance!

:)

Andreas Priwitzer, Sep 12, 2022

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    .NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, Sep 12, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?

Customised Windows 10 deployment on multiple desktops and laptops.

OK, after giving this a thought and thinking how I would do it, here's my suggestion. Please notice that, as I said, this is how I would do it. Other geeks might disagree with parts or all of it.

I tested this scenario using one Hyper-V VM as technician machine (the one to build image) and three virtual machines to test simultaneous deployment in two scenarios:
    • Capturing install.wim from technician machine and using DISM to apply / deploy image from a network share
    • Capturing install.wim from technician machine, making ISO from it, deploying by clean installing from ISO burned to Flash drive
    Based on the fact that ISO method is clearly faster and simpler, it is what I suggest to you. I estimate you would need an hour and half to two hours to customize install image, capture it and make an ISO, then assuming you would make 5 Flash drives for install / deployment you would need about half an hour per five machines, in other words you would deploy to those 25 new machines in less than three hours, almost a full working day to deploy those 50 existing ones.

Two working days, day 1 to make the image and deploy to new machines, day 2 to deploy to old ones.

Chronological workflow based on my suggestion:

Phase 1, Image customization tutorial, parts One through Six:
    • Install Windows 10 on a technician machine (I recommend Hyper-V VM but any capable PC is OK)
    • Boot to Audit Mode
    • Update Windows, install software, customize & personalize Windows
    • Sysprep
    Phase 2:
    • Capture the install.wim from technician machine as told in this tutorial, Part Four steps 4.1 through 4.5 (physical PC as technician machine) or Part Four steps 4.6 through 4.13 (Hyper-V VM as technician machine)
    • Create ISO as told in same tutorial, Part Five
    • Burn / write ISO to as many Flash drives as you want to / need to for simultaneous installs
    • Boot production machines from Flash drive, install Windows 10
    The above is how I would do this. If you choose the DISM method instead, applying install.wim from a network share, see this Microsoft support article: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../hh824910.aspx

For more advanced deployment using MDT see this article: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../dn475741.aspx

Thema:

windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?

1. windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources? - Similar Threads - image deployment framework

2. How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?: We use WDS to deploy images to our systems. We need to be able to deploy two images, an OS image and a data image, across our domain. Can WDS do this? If so, how? If not, what other options are there?...
  3. How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?: We use WDS to deploy images to our systems. We need to be able to deploy two images across our domain. Can WDS do this? If so, how? If not, what other options are there?...
  4. How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?: We use WDS to deploy images to our systems. We need to be able to deploy two images across our domain. Can WDS do this? If so, how? If not, what other options are there?...
  5. Windows 11 PRO - IS THERE A DEPLOYMENT IMAGE without the NONSENSE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO - IS THERE A DEPLOYMENT IMAGE without the NONSENSE?: Like.... create local account, not sign in with MS acc? AS I DEPLOY MACHINES for customers.PIN is REQUIRED... Scan QR for Android...How about keep it simple for professional use? I don't need to be asked about XBox and MSO365!Make another setup path for PRO as now you've made...
  6. Windows 11 PRO - IS THERE A DEPLOYMENT IMAGE without the NONSENSE?

Windows 11 PRO - IS THERE A DEPLOYMENT IMAGE without the NONSENSE?: Like.... create local account, not sign in with MS acc? AS I DEPLOY MACHINES for customers.PIN is REQUIRED... Scan QR for Android...How about keep it simple for professional use? I don't need to be asked about XBox and MSO365!Make another setup path for PRO as now you've made...
  7. windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?

windows 11 image deployment framework - how to find resources?: I am struggling to find the needed resources described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/system-builder-deployment?source=recommendations&view=windows-11For example, the Inbox apps ISO with part-number X22-79194 or the lastest LCU for...
  8. FastTrack for Windows 10 deployment and other migration resources

in Windows 10 News
    FastTrack for Windows 10 deployment and other migration resources: It's time to talk about migration. Here in the Pacific Northwest, birds are enjoying the last rays of the summer sun before they fly south for a warmer fall and winter. At Microsoft, we hope the summer weather stays forever, but we are also making migration-related plans. As...
  9. Creating a deployment windows 10 image

Creating a deployment windows 10 image: Looking to create a deployment method for windows 10 pro image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-deployment-windows-10-image/0e17cc7e-fc76-461e-a0b7-a6ca36ef2da4
  10. Creating/Deploying Windows 10 Image

Creating/Deploying Windows 10 Image: Hi all, I'm only a part time computer geek (OK, so more than part time), but I haven't dived into Windows ICD or image deployment. I know you use ICD to customize a provisioning package or image, but are there official tools or ways of converting a working live Windows 10...