Windows 10: Windows 11 infinite boot loop

Discus and support Windows 11 infinite boot loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reset my computer and erase everything on it when i had got this error did i honestly do anything wrong? It booted infinitely.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RootTheLucario, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Windows 11 infinite boot loop

I had to reset my computer and erase everything on it when i had got this error did i honestly do anything wrong? It booted infinitely.

:)

RootTheLucario, Jul 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Windows 11 infinite boot loop [​IMG]
    it looks like you are not booting from the dvd but this is from your video

And if there is out there are new bios driver won't hurt I noticed that his 2009 I wonder if there have a new one out there
    Windows 11 infinite boot loop [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Jul 5, 2022
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

Windows 11 infinite boot loop

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

Windows 11 infinite boot loop

1. Windows 11 infinite boot loop - Similar Threads - infinite boot loop

2. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  3. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  4. Windows 11 infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 infinite boot loop: I had to reset my computer and erase everything on it when i had got this error did i honestly do anything wrong? It booted infinitely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-infinite-boot-loop/4fad10d9-23f0-4db2-93ec-4272e9c9d110
  5. Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop

Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop: Hey all!So about a month ago, my pc crashed while playing Civ 6 I guess in hindsight that was my first mistake. My PC totally froze and I was forced to hard shutdown. After the hard shutdown, I was caught in an infinite boot/automatic repair loop. This wasn’t the first time...
  6. Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop: Hey all!So about a month ago, my pc crashed while playing Civ 6 I guess in hindsight that was my first mistake. My PC totally froze and I was forced to hard shutdown. After the hard shutdown, I was caught in an infinite boot/automatic repair loop. This wasn’t the first time...
  7. Windows 8.1 infinite boot loop????

Windows 8.1 infinite boot loop????: My laptop was in good shape even if it’s a few years old and i never encountered such problem not until recently. Whenever i open it—it would always crash then “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart....
  8. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  9. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all. Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe...
  10. Infinite boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop?: I turned PC off during a windows update and when I boot it shows the windows symbol and no dots and keeps restarting What can I do submitted by /u/eatsawdust64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es3z6c/infinite_boot_loop/