Windows 10: Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time

Discus and support Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 11 every time I connect my headset to the PC usually I use speakers, but put on a hs if I have a call Windows automatically turns it down to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Serhii D., Mar 20, 2023.

1. Serhii D. Win User

Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time

On Windows 11 every time I connect my headset to the PC usually I use speakers, but put on a hs if I have a call Windows automatically turns it down to 50-ish level which makes me really quiet. So I open Settings>System>Sound and adjust the general input volume to 100 + I adjust the specific mic volume to 100 in device details. I kept seeing that volume drop right in the middle of a call, so I went to the advanced device setting and forbid exclusive control. Now Windows can't change the device volume but it still lowers the System>Sound input section volume all the time. How do I pr

:)

Serhii D., Mar 20, 2023

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Lumia 920 lowers volume automatically

Hi. Although I'm very happy with my Lumia 920 sometimes a strange thing happens: the volume lowers automatically from 25 (value I use) to 19. I've already done a soft-reset (power button + volume down) but the problem (although not very frequently) still
    remains.

Any idea how to solve this?

manuelcostajr, Mar 20, 2023
  4. NTN
    NTN Win User

Problem with input output device

Right-click on the volume icon in your system tray, then click on “Troubleshoot sound problems”.
    Wait for the troubleshooter to detect issues. If anything is identified, you’ll be able to fix it with the click of a button.

-------------------------------------------

If you’re experiencing the “No Audio Output Device Is Installed” error, it might be because of your audio drivers.

Here are the steps to follow to update your audio driver on Windows 10.

Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard and click on the Device Manager option from the menu.
    Expand the Sound, video and game controllers menu by clicking on the arrow next to it.
    Right-click on your audio device listed in the menu and choose Update Driver.
    Allow Windows 10 to look for the newest driver on your local computer or online, then follow any on-screen instructions.

----------------------------------------------------

If the update didn’t work, we recommend manually uninstalling and allowing Windows 10 to re-install your audio driver. Here’s everything you need to do.

Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard and click on the Device Manager option from the menu.
    Expand the Sound, video and game controllers menu by clicking on the arrow next to it.
    Right-click on your audio device listed in the menu and choose the Uninstall device option.
    Restart your computer. Windows 10 should automatically re-download the latest version of your audio device driver.

Thema:

1. Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time - Similar Threads - Input Device volume

2. Every time I press ANYTHING at all my volume is lowered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press ANYTHING at all my volume is lowered.: hey uhh, so as im typing this my volume keeps lowering if i press anything on my keyboard I've been trying to figure out why it's not working but nothings been helping me. If anyone knows how to fix this BESIDES factory resetting please let me know....
  3. Every time I press ANYTHING at all my volume is lowered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I press ANYTHING at all my volume is lowered.: hey uhh, so as im typing this my volume keeps lowering if i press anything on my keyboard I've been trying to figure out why it's not working but nothings been helping me. If anyone knows how to fix this BESIDES factory resetting please let me know....
  4. My input volumes goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My input volumes goes down automatically: My input volume goes down automatically. I have to put it higher manual every 15 minutes. I disabled enchanced option and put the "do nothing" thing but the problem persists....
  5. Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Input Device volume automatically lowering every time: On Windows 11 every time I connect my headset to the PC usually I use speakers, but put on a hs if I have a call Windows automatically turns it down to 50-ish level which makes me really quiet. So I open Settings>System>Sound and adjust the general input volume to 100 + I...
  6. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats: I work online and have voice chats almost everyday. I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspirion 5570 laptop for work and use my website for work to make have voice chats. Whenever I'm in a voice call, whether it be for work or even on Discord for fun, the volume of my microphones...
  7. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats: I work online and have voice chats almost everyday. I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspirion 5570 laptop for work and use my website for work to make have voice chats. Whenever I'm in a voice call, whether it be for work or even on Discord for fun, the volume of my microphones...
  8. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.: As the title says. Windows is for some reason lowering my microphone input volume. I have no idea when this error started to occur but it's super annoying. Does anyone know how to solve this? submitted by /u/JetCypress [link] [comments]...
  10. Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.: The Volume box displays constantly on screen and its constantly reducing volume so its always zero. Check the screenshot below. Please help. [ATTACH]...