Windows 10: Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

Discus and support Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just tried three times to install windows 11 using the installation assistant. It downloads and installs the assistant just fine. It runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelGodbout, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

I've just tried three times to install windows 11 using the installation assistant. It downloads and installs the assistant just fine. It runs completely without issues. However after rebooting I am still on windows 10. What am I missing?

:)

MichaelGodbout, Oct 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

1. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11 - Similar Threads - install assistant did

2. Windows 11 Installation assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation assistant: Hi, I was trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11 from windows 10 and while in the process of doing that I get this error that says "Can't create files. Please check if you have permission to write to the installation folder." I thought that it might've jacked up while the...
  3. Windows 11 Installation assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Installation assistant: Hi, I was trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11 from windows 10 and while in the process of doing that I get this error that says "Can't create files. Please check if you have permission to write to the installation folder." I thought that it might've jacked up while the...
  4. WIndows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Installation Assistant: I tried to install Windows 11 using the Installation Assistant. My PC Health Check app tells me I am ready to receive the windows 11 upgrade, so I downloaded the assistant. But the Installation Assistant runs and then stops, telling me that my device doesn't support windows...
  5. windows 11 installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 installation Assistant: windows 11 installation assistant stuck at 99 percent on installing ..... what to do now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-assistant/aecb2682-5e2d-426e-8707-5c970e34de55
  6. windows 11 installation Assistant

windows 11 installation Assistant: windows 11 installation assistant stuck at 99 percent on installing ..... what to do now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-assistant/aecb2682-5e2d-426e-8707-5c970e34de55
  7. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11: I've just tried three times to install windows 11 using the installation assistant. It downloads and installs the assistant just fine. It runs completely without issues. However after rebooting I am still on windows 10. What am I missing?...
  8. windows 11 installer assistant

windows 11 installer assistant: I used the windows 11 installer assistant to try and install windows 11... atleast thats what it said it was doing... what it didnt say was that it would actually roll back my pc to how it was a year ago causing me to lose a year of data. I used the installer and it finnished...
  9. Windows 11 Installation Assistant

Windows 11 Installation Assistant: I have windows 11 insider preview right now. When I try to install the official release from the Installation Assistant, it just opens and closes. I want to install windows 11 official release because the insider preview which im currently on has many bugs. Thank you in...
  10. Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Installation Assistant: I have windows 11 insider preview right now. When I try to install the official release from the Installation Assistant, it just opens and closes. I want to install windows 11 official release because the insider preview which im currently on has many bugs. Thank you in...