Windows 10: Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop

Discus and support Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to install Windows 11 on a new SSD on my laptop which is a HP Omen 17-ck0000, but the Windows installer does not detect the SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Humberto123hc, May 29, 2024.

1. Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop

Hello, I am trying to install Windows 11 on a new SSD on my laptop which is a HP Omen 17-ck0000, but the Windows installer does not detect the SSD and it tells me to install a driver. The SSD is a 1TB Crucial P3 PCle 3.0 M.2 2280 SSD and my BIOS detects it but the Windows installer does not. So what do I now?

:)

Humberto123hc, May 29, 2024
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, May 29, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 29, 2024
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop

1. Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop - Similar Threads - install doesn't detect

2. Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install doesn't detect SSD on my laptop: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 11 on a new SSD on my laptop which is a HP Omen 17-ck0000, but the Windows installer does not detect the SSD and it tells me to install a driver. The SSD is a 1TB Crucial P3 PCle 3.0 M.2 2280 SSD and my BIOS detects it but the Windows...
  3. Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD: Hello, I am running into a major issue. I have recently replaced the motherboard and cpu of my computer. It used to have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Gigabyte Aorus b450. The replacement was taken from a different WORKING computer. It has a i5-13600k and Gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4....
  4. Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Not Detecting SSD: Hello, I am running into a major issue. I have recently replaced the motherboard and cpu of my computer. It used to have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Gigabyte Aorus b450. The replacement was taken from a different WORKING computer. It has a i5-13600k and Gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4....
  5. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install: Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange because I was able to install Fedora on my laptop without any problems. My laptop supports the Safe Boot option, and qualifies for...
  6. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install: Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange because I was able to install Fedora on my laptop without any problems. My laptop supports the Safe Boot option, and qualifies for...
  7. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  8. Windows Install Does not Detect SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Install Does not Detect SSD: Please read through the whole explanation before responding:Computer 1: HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF and is the computer that does not see the SSD from installerBIOS is up to date.The SSD is fresh out of the box. The BIOS of Computer 1 sees that the SSD is a storage device and is...
  9. SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW

SSD NOT DETECTED WHEN INSTALLING WINDOW: My acer laptop shows no bootable device.so when i install new windows through bootable pendrive,ssd is not showing up .i have tried using diskpart and wmic method...
  10. headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    headphone doesn't detect in my laptop: I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop SF314-52 operating on Windows 10. My speakers are working fine but when I plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out of the speakers... I've tried everything: 1 Tried right clicking the sound icon, the...