Windows 10: Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates

Discus and support Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I open up settings, go to updates and security to install windows 11, and this shows up. From videos I have seen, there should be a install button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shraban, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Shraban Win User

Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates

So I open up settings, go to updates and security to install windows 11, and this shows up. From videos I have seen, there should be a install button that shows up, but it's not there as shown in the image below. If anyone knows how I can get windows 11, please reply.

:)

Shraban, Oct 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates - Similar Threads - install menu showing

2. Installed RAM not showing up in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Installed RAM not showing up in Windows 11: [IMG]If you have installed new RAM but it is not showing on your Windows computer, this article will help you fix this issue. Usually, we upgrade RAM to increase the system’s performance. However, the system performance also depends on other hardware, like CPU, SSD, etc....
  3. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  4. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  5. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 11 usb not showing up to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 usb not showing up to install.: My son's build a new gaming computer. He has a asus striker b455-f hard-drive. When we insert the usb for the windows 11 it does show up. No device is found. I'm not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows 11 usb not showing up to install.

Windows 11 usb not showing up to install.: My son's build a new gaming computer. He has a asus striker b455-f hard-drive. When we insert the usb for the windows 11 it does show up. No device is found. I'm not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?...
  8. Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates

Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates: So I open up settings, go to updates and security to install windows 11, and this shows up. From videos I have seen, there should be a install button that shows up, but it's not there as shown in the image below. If anyone knows how I can get windows 11, please reply....
  9. Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 install menu not showing up on updates: So I open up settings, go to updates and security to install windows 11, and this shows up. From videos I have seen, there should be a install button that shows up, but it's not there as shown in the image below. If anyone knows how I can get windows 11, please reply....
  10. Installed apps not showing up in start menu search.

in Cortana
    Installed apps not showing up in start menu search.: Hi. Recently I have noticed that some of applications I pinned on the start menu disappeared and some are not showing up in the search. I have to go into their installed folders to run it which is hectic. Please help....