Windows 10: Windows 11 install on new PC

Discus and support Windows 11 install on new PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My grandson finished building his own PC and needs to install Windows 11. I have downloaded 11 to a usb drive along with the proper bios for his cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brant777, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Brant777 Win User

Windows 11 install on new PC

My grandson finished building his own PC and needs to install Windows 11. I have downloaded 11 to a usb drive along with the proper bios for his cpu and motherboard. We need to buy a Windows 10 key so 11 can be installed how do I go about doing that?Thanks!

:)

Brant777, Aug 6, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 6, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 install on new PC - Similar Threads - install

2. My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product...: My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product key.Where can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-running-an-upgrade-windows-11-from-10-i/5b7240f6-e58a-4d6e-abe8-2a928d62c214
  3. My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product...: My PC Is running an upgrade windows 11 from 10 I need to re-install but need a product key.Where can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-running-an-upgrade-windows-11-from-10-i/5b7240f6-e58a-4d6e-abe8-2a928d62c214
  4. How to install windows 10 on unbootable/corrupted computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 10 on unbootable/corrupted computer: My computer will not allow me to log in and barely starts up. It's doing the found an error and restarting loop with "critical process died" upon initial startup. I have tried advanced options, resetting whole system and restoring, nothing works it all comes back as it was...
  5. How to install windows 10 on unbootable/corrupted computer

How to install windows 10 on unbootable/corrupted computer: My computer will not allow me to log in and barely starts up. It's doing the found an error and restarting loop with "critical process died" upon initial startup. I have tried advanced options, resetting whole system and restoring, nothing works it all comes back as it was...
  6. How to install windows 10 on unbootable/corrupted computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  8. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme: Windows 10 - Version: 21H2 - OS Build: 19044.1947On each occasion I boot up my computer a message appears on screen showing a programme and asking if I wish to Install.I would like to completely delete this programme, not just the popup, but how..?The programme does not show...
  9. How Do I Delete Non-Installed Programme

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Is my Windows product key still usuable after failing to install OS

Is my Windows product key still usuable after failing to install OS: My computer stalled and I was forced to turn off my computer midway through installing Windows 10, which inturn ended up rendering my hard drive unusable. I had entered the product key I purchased from the Microsoft website before said crash. I've bought another drive to...