Windows 10: Windows 11 Install Processor Issue

Discus and support Windows 11 Install Processor Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am attempting to install Win 11 on my HP Desktop but it complains that the processor does not meet the requirements, The installed processor is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Derek Smithwz, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Install Processor Issue

I am attempting to install Win 11 on my HP Desktop but it complains that the processor does not meet the requirements, The installed processor is an Intel Core I5-7400 @3.00Ghz, The list of approved processors has this processor as listed: Intel®Core™i5-7400The Win 10 update level is: Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H1Installed on ‎01/‎06/‎2020OS build 19043.1288Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2

:)

Derek Smithwz, Oct 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Install Processor Issue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Install Processor Issue

1. Windows 11 Install Processor Issue - Similar Threads - Install Processor Issue

2. Windows 10 and 11 issue with unlocking all processors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 11 issue with unlocking all processors: Hi all,I have two different systemsA Windows 10 on a Dell 5550 with a Hexacore with HT --> only six processors and six logical cores even though HT is enabled in the BIOS, device manager shows all 12 processorsB Windows 11 VM on VMware ESXi 6.7 installed with two cores, then...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade processor issue

Windows 11 upgrade processor issue: I have a MICROSOFT Surface Pro running Windows 10 on an i5-7300u @ 260ghz intel processor.My upgrade panel tells me this processor is not supported for windows 11.PC health tells me the same, while everything else has a green tick.However, Microsoft's own list of supported...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade processor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade processor issue: I have a MICROSOFT Surface Pro running Windows 10 on an i5-7300u @ 260ghz intel processor.My upgrade panel tells me this processor is not supported for windows 11.PC health tells me the same, while everything else has a green tick.However, Microsoft's own list of supported...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade - processor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade - processor issue: I have completed the PC Health Check, which tells me my processor on my current computer is not compatible with the upgrade to Windows 11, but my processor is on the list of compatible processors. Any ideas how to proceed?...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade - processor issue

Windows 11 Upgrade - processor issue: I have completed the PC Health Check, which tells me my processor on my current computer is not compatible with the upgrade to Windows 11, but my processor is on the list of compatible processors. Any ideas how to proceed?...
  7. Windows 11 Install Processor Issue

Windows 11 Install Processor Issue: I am attempting to install Win 11 on my HP Desktop but it complains that the processor does not meet the requirements, The installed processor is an Intel Core I5-7400 @3.00Ghz, The list of approved processors has this processor as listed: Intel®Core™i5-7400The Win 10 update...
  8. Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11: Good morning Microsoft. I wanted to install the new Windows 11, but I noticed that my processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU Was not supported by Windows 11. I dont know if other processors also did not add as an opportunity to install Windows 11. My question is: Why is there...
  9. Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11

Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11: Good morning Microsoft. I wanted to install the new Windows 11, but I noticed that my processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU Was not supported by Windows 11. I dont know if other processors also did not add as an opportunity to install Windows 11. My question is: Why is there...
  10. Windows 11 upgrade processor i7 6700t issues

Windows 11 upgrade processor i7 6700t issues: Hi,My PC is running windows 11Pro version 21h1, when I run PC health check up, the result is my PC processor does not meet the requirements. My PC meet all other requirements for upgrade except processor. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz. I...