Windows 10: Windows 11 install requirements

Discus and support Windows 11 install requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vernon22, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Vernon22 Win User

Windows 11 install requirements

On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is listed.

:)

Vernon22, Sep 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 install requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 install requirements - Similar Threads - install requirements

2. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  3. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  4. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  5. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?: I am running an application, but the below dll files cannot be founducrtbased.dllVCRUNTIME140D.dllVCRUNTIME140.dllCan someone tell me what applications I need to install to get these? Below are some applications I have tried. windows sdk visual studiovisual C++...
  6. dll files + what applications do I have to install to get the required dll files?

7. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  8. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  9. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...
  10. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...