Windows 10: Windows 11 Install

Discus and support Windows 11 Install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got the notification that I can upgrade to Windows 11, my pc meets the system requirements but when I go to settings the update is no longer there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reece Porter, Jan 15, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

1. Windows 11 Install

I got the notification that I can upgrade to Windows 11, my pc meets the system requirements but when I go to settings the update is no longer there. Is it still possible for me to upgrade or what happened?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2022 at 10:35 AM
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 15, 2022 at 10:35 AM
  4. Windows 11 Install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

Thema:

Windows 11 Install

1. Windows 11 Install - Similar Threads - Install

2. January 2022 Windows Updates Install Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    January 2022 Windows Updates Install Failure: .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 Update KB5008880 failed with install error 0x800f0922.2022-01 Cumulative Update for x64 Windows 11 KB5009566 failed with install error 0x30071ab1.I tried running the update troubleshooter and the DISM and it was not able to fix the...
  3. January 2022 Windows Updates Install Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    January 2022 Windows Updates Install Failure: .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 Update KB5008880 failed with install error 0x800f0922.2022-01 Cumulative Update for x64 Windows 11 KB5009566 failed with install error 0x30071ab1.I tried running the update troubleshooter and the DISM and it was not able to fix the...
  4. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  5. I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install

I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11 due to virtualbox which i don't even have install: I am trying to upgrade to windows 11 and well this pops up https://prnt.sc/26euihf it act like I need to uninstall VirtualBox which I don't even own I admit I had blue stacks on my PC to play some of my android games on the PC but I uninstall it thinking that would help, and...
  6. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os: Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available...
  7. Installing windows 11 from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 from usb: If I install windows 11 from a flash drive, will the license be retained, because the laptop already has a licensed Windows 10 Home? It was installed at the time of purchase, I do not have the key....
  8. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os: Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available...
  9. Installing windows 11 from usb

Installing windows 11 from usb: If I install windows 11 from a flash drive, will the license be retained, because the laptop already has a licensed Windows 10 Home? It was installed at the time of purchase, I do not have the key....
  10. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade