Windows 10: Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

Discus and support Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I already had Windows 11 installed. I decided to wipe out the all ssd drive and do a fresh installation. I created, on each of two different USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the_eraser, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

Hi, I already had Windows 11 installed. I decided to wipe out the all ssd drive and do a fresh installation. I created, on each of two different USB drives, a Windows installation media. Both don't find any drive during installation. It's not a problem of a malfunctioning SSD drive.Help is much appreciated.

:)

the_eraser, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Sep 19, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2023
  4. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

little cat, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

1. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive - Similar Threads - installation media detecting

2. WPF Application Development - Any ideas for detecting Media Player Windows Media Player...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPF Application Development - Any ideas for detecting Media Player Windows Media Player...: Hi,I am running into an intermittent <1% occurrence, seemingly unreproducible, issue when playing media via the MediaElement in a WPF App where the media freezes/locks up.Sometimes this media player will eventually unfreeze itself and continue playback from the frozen...
  3. WPF Application Development - Any ideas for detecting Media Player Windows Media Player...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WPF Application Development - Any ideas for detecting Media Player Windows Media Player...: Hi,I am running into an intermittent <1% occurrence, seemingly unreproducible, issue when playing media via the MediaElement in a WPF App where the media freezes/locks up.Sometimes this media player will eventually unfreeze itself and continue playback from the frozen...
  4. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive: Hi, I already had Windows 11 installed. I decided to wipe out the all ssd drive and do a fresh installation. I created, on each of two different USB drives, a Windows installation media. Both don't find any drive during installation. It's not a problem of a malfunctioning SSD...
  5. Hard Drives not detected during Windows 10 / 11 install

Hard Drives not detected during Windows 10 / 11 install: I have Windows 11 installed already. If I boot to the install on the hard drive NVMe Samsung 980 Pro it boots normally and without issue. If I boot from a USB with the Installer for Windows 10 or 11 the Hard drive DOES NOT show up in the GUI. I have NO IDEA what to do...
  6. Trying to install Windows on Linux system not detecting any drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Windows on Linux system not detecting any drives.: Hi. I have 3 drives in my system, an nvme and two SSDs. I have linux installed on the nvme and an ssd. I want to install windows on the other SSD. However, when I run the windows installer on a usb it doesn't detect any drives. When I run diskpart, it shows the disk I want to...
  7. Trying to install Windows on Linux system not detecting any drives.

Trying to install Windows on Linux system not detecting any drives.: Hi. I have 3 drives in my system, an nvme and two SSDs. I have linux installed on the nvme and an ssd. I want to install windows on the other SSD. However, when I run the windows installer on a usb it doesn't detect any drives. When I run diskpart, it shows the disk I want to...
  8. Trying to install Windows on Linux system not detecting any drives.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. USB drive not detecting after installing VLC Media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB drive not detecting after installing VLC Media player: Hi, I installed VLC Media Player. It reconfigured my computer. When I went to pull up my "G" drive it was gone. Now when I put my USB in, it doesn't work. It wont even light up as if it was trying to work. What I would like to do is - refresh my computer to the way it...
  10. DVD Drive, not reading any Media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drive, not reading any Media: This has been going on for a while but neither of my DVD internal drives are reading any DVD or CD There both TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-223L they use to run everything and burn everything. some how neither will read any disk? any ideas both are reconsied as DVDRW drives in...