Windows 10: Windows 11 Installation Query

Discus and support Windows 11 Installation Query in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I LOVE WINDOWS 11, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Installation Query

I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11

:)

I LOVE WINDOWS 11, Oct 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Installation Query

1. Windows 11 Installation Query - Similar Threads - Installation Query

2. Query Error after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  3. Query Error after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  4. Windows 11 Installation Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...
  7. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows 7 install query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  9. windows 7 install query

windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  10. Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013: Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add-ins.I can make it reappear if I untick the COM Add-ins and tick it again.Some of the users have these issues. DO you know why it is happening?...