Windows 10: Windows 11 Installation Query

Discus and support Windows 11 Installation Query in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I LOVE WINDOWS 11, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Installation Query

I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11

:)

I LOVE WINDOWS 11, Oct 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Installation Query

1. Windows 11 Installation Query - Similar Threads - Installation Query

2. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  3. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  4. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  5. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  6. Query Error after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  7. Query Error after installing Windows 11

Query Error after installing Windows 11: Has anyone an Idea how to fix? Today I upgraded to Windows 11 on a new laptop using Windows 10. When I now open event viewer. I get a popup message with an exclaimation icon saying One or more logs in the query have errors. Microsoft -WSBVideo/Analytic log. Error The name...
  8. Windows 11 Installation Query

Windows 11 Installation Query: I am using Airtel Xstream with 40gbps speed . I wanted to know if I could download Windows 11 with this Wi-Fi speed. Pls Reply if I could download Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-installation-query/eacd6da0-5355-466e-b4c9-ae16fc5a6681
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...