Windows 10: Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

Discus and support Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently I reset my Windows 11, and on the start up, first it asked to set keyboard, then it asked a WiFi password. Now it's asking for an Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aitzaz Imtiaz, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

So, recently I reset my Windows 11, and on the start up, first it asked to set keyboard, then it asked a WiFi password. Now it's asking for an Adobe Account! Not a Microsoft but Adobe account! How can I resolve and skip this. I don't have an Adobe and a Work/School account.

:)

Aitzaz Imtiaz, Aug 3, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe Support Community

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

1. Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration - Similar Threads - Installation requires Adobe

2. What configuration options are required for a fresh installation of Windows 11 22H2 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What configuration options are required for a fresh installation of Windows 11 22H2 to...: We have a medium sized installation of Windows 11 22H2 systems, some of which are fresh installations and some of which are upgraded from Windows 10.Case 1 For the systems which are upgraded from Windows 10, when the system is on the lock screen prior to user login, the...
  3. What configuration options are required for a fresh installation of Windows 11 22H2 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What configuration options are required for a fresh installation of Windows 11 22H2 to...: We have a medium sized installation of Windows 11 22H2 systems, some of which are fresh installations and some of which are upgraded from Windows 10.Case 1 For the systems which are upgraded from Windows 10, when the system is on the lock screen prior to user login, the...
  4. install adobe elements 18 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install adobe elements 18 on windows 11: I am trying to install adobe 18 on my new laptop with windows11. I fail to proceed due to a security issue. has anyone experienced a similar issue? thank you for your help!...
  5. install adobe elements 18 on windows 11

install adobe elements 18 on windows 11: I am trying to install adobe 18 on my new laptop with windows11. I fail to proceed due to a security issue. has anyone experienced a similar issue? thank you for your help!...
  6. Windows 11 install requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install requirements: On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-requirements/a4e0ec9d-af9a-4960-b816-8aebb0978421
  7. Windows 11 install requirements

Windows 11 install requirements: On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-requirements/a4e0ec9d-af9a-4960-b816-8aebb0978421
  8. Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installation requires Adobe configuration: So, recently I reset my Windows 11, and on the start up, first it asked to set keyboard, then it asked a WiFi password. Now it's asking for an Adobe Account! Not a Microsoft but Adobe account! How can I resolve and skip this. I don't have an Adobe and a Work/School account....
  9. Update required to install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update required to install windows 11: Hello I'm currently in windows 10 and I was about to install windows 11. But I changed my mind and wanted to stay at windows 10. Although, the windows 11 is ready and I need to restart my laptop. Is there a way for me to remove this? I want it gone and I dont want to restart...
  10. Why does Windows require a reboot to install Adobe Flash updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows require a reboot to install Adobe Flash updates?: "2019-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4503308) Requires a restart to finish installing" Hi! This has bothered me for a while and I haven't found a valid answer in my searching. Why is it that monthly Security...