Windows 10: windows 11 installation

Discus and support windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows 11 upgrade partially installs then seems to stop installation. My computer battery is very low and needs to be replaced.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marjorie Lindberg, Jun 12, 2024.

1. windows 11 installation

windows 11 upgrade partially installs then seems to stop installation. My computer battery is very low and needs to be replaced.

:)

Marjorie Lindberg, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 installation

1. windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. What can I do when my Mecer laptop is taking too long to install windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What can I do when my Mecer laptop is taking too long to install windows?: I Reset my PC, now it’s taking too long to install windows it has now been a day it has been loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-when-my-mecer-laptop-is-taking-too/3de12521-9f85-4a8b-801a-228bd9067778
  3. Constant BSOD, even after new Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD, even after new Windows 10 install: Hi all, For a long time I have multiple BSOD's a day. So firstly, I checked my RAM. The timings were not good in the BIOS so I changed them. The BSOD's became less, but still some a day. Then I did a RAM check and the RAM was fine. In the logs it seemed that some faults were...
  4. Can't installed oracle report and form 6i on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't installed oracle report and form 6i on windows 11: I try to install oracle old version 6i to windows 11, it doesnt allow me to do so. The installation stop. Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-installed-oracle-report-and-form-6i-on/5bb6db11-ef0a-4890-b81b-5c0045d20f3b
  5. Can't installed oracle report and form 6i on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't installed oracle report and form 6i on windows 11: I try to install oracle old version 6i to windows 11, it doesnt allow me to do so. The installation stop. Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-installed-oracle-report-and-form-6i-on/5bb6db11-ef0a-4890-b81b-5c0045d20f3b
  6. pc bluescreened while installing drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreened while installing drivers: i was installing amd drivers, it was all going well until the screen went black for a little while and i heard things disconnecting. then out of nowhere it bluescreened. i will attach dump data below.Binary data:In Words0000: 00000000 00000001 00000000 000400A2 0010: 00005D2C...
  7. pc bluescreened while installing drivers

pc bluescreened while installing drivers: i was installing amd drivers, it was all going well until the screen went black for a little while and i heard things disconnecting. then out of nowhere it bluescreened. i will attach dump data below.Binary data:In Words0000: 00000000 00000001 00000000 000400A2 0010: 00005D2C...
  8. PC RESET AND WINDOWS CLEAN INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RESET AND WINDOWS CLEAN INSTALL: So I tried to reset my pc and clean install windows.. but i think i changed a setting in my bios/ief set up. I no longer have windows boot manage as a boot option and i only have my usb flash drive with windows installation set up on it. So it never asks me for a product key...
  9. PC RESET AND WINDOWS CLEAN INSTALL

PC RESET AND WINDOWS CLEAN INSTALL: So I tried to reset my pc and clean install windows.. but i think i changed a setting in my bios/ief set up. I no longer have windows boot manage as a boot option and i only have my usb flash drive with windows installation set up on it. So it never asks me for a product key...
  10. It is posible to install games on usb stick?

It is posible to install games on usb stick?: I tried to install my game from micrososft store on usb, but it says that it couldn't use that path and to select a folder in the C: drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-posible-to-install-games-on-usb-stick/6086b0c8-c812-434b-a641-b382a5190a01